free Exclusive licensed cards for this years event

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Great news for all card collectors

To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Avengers and that we have Diana Rigg attending the show we have joined up with Unstoppable Cards to bring you a free Exclusive Avengers card each day of the show :YAHOO:

on Saturday we will have a free Emma Peel card for the first 2000 attendees

and then on Sunday we will have a John Steed card for the first 2000 attendees

they will be given to each person buying a ticket to the show and will be give out on a first come first sever basis

these cards will only be available at this show and once give out thats it .

Other rare cards to collect on the days of the show

On the Saturday we will have a very limited edition Avengers Emma Peel card with a space to get the card signed this card also will only be available at this show on the Saturday only

this card is going to be for sale on the organisers both it will be limited to 600 only world wide each card will be for sale for £10 unsigned , these cards will be rare as what ever is not sold on the day will be destroyed

and remember getting this card signed at the show will increase this card rarity immensely and if you do get your card signed do go back to the organisers both and we will be embossing the cards with the Showmasters logo proving the cards were signed at the show also making it really rare

one last thing for the die hard card collectors

we have also made some very limited edition dealers cards for this year as well each dealer will receive a dealers Exclusive Avengers card for each table they have booked at this show there are going to be 2 different designs and they are also very limited , the only way to get these cards is if you are a trader at the show , so if you want one you will have to fined a dealer that will sell you there card , this is a thank you from us to the dealers that support us at the shows and it will give them something that they can sell on.

these limited edition dealers cards will be limited to only 200 so keep an eye out for these cards too

i hope you like the free cards that we are giving away and also the Emma Peel card we are selling we know there are lots of card collectors out there and we wanted to start to look after you in some way , this is the first of what we think will be a on going activity were we have cool cards for you to collect at our events

as soon as we have proof card to show you we will post them up on here for you to see

jason

l.jpg

on Saturday we will have a free Emma Peel card for the first 2000 attendees

and then on Sunday we will have a John Steed card for the first 2000 attendees

they will be given to each person buying a ticket to the show and will be give out on a first come first sever basis

So that's pay-on-the-day people only then? :crying:

• Moderators

The Way i Read it Is .. if You Pay on the Day you get one ... if u Pre booked or gold/silver pass holder you don't ..

That is definitely NOT what it says.

Please don't panic people. Showmasters will clarify how it will work.

The Way i Read it Is .. if You Pay on the Day you get one ... if u Pre booked or gold/silver pass holder you don't ..

If you read what i said .. Thats The Way I read it .. i didn't say thats what it said .

If you read what i said .. Thats The Way I read it .. i didn't say thats what it said .

It says first 2000 attendees above that though which suggest regardless of how you purchased your ticket, but the first 2000 through the door...

• Showmasters Admin

It says first 2000 attendees above that though which suggest regardless of how you purchased your ticket, but the first 2000 through the door...

thats right

we will put the cards in the gold pass holders pack

and we will give them out on the door on the pre paid line and the pay on the day line and we will give them out till the run out

this is how we are going to do it each day

hope that helps

jason

thats right

and we will give them out on the door on the pre paid line and the pay on the day line and we will give them out till the run out

hope that helps

jason

Would it be safe to say that anyone who wants these cards should turn up extra early especially on sunday because I think it's a safe bet Tennant fans will probably set up camp extremely early.

thats right

hope that helps

jason

Thanks Jason, this sounds great. Just wondering, will both cards be in the gold pass packs, as we will only be queueing up for those once?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, attended yesterday and was fortunate enough to be able to get one of the Saturday exclusive cards ;) .

Not able to attend today but is there anyway where I could get one of the Sunday exclusive cards?

I have a spare Saturday card if anyone wanted to swap?

As both me and my daughter were in the early bird queue on sat i would have thought that we were in the first 2000 people to gain entry......no sign of any Diana Rigg cards....Very disappointed.

I would have thought so too. They were handing them out with your program as you came through the door.

Edited by BigBangPenny