Help

Stepster

Ok I'm getting annoyed and cud do with being rescued here:(

Been trying to be for hours now and the site where u buy tickets and photos isn't working.

First off it never recognises my correct username and I have to click change password Every time to log in ( why is there only a forgotten password option and not username?)

Doesn't make any difference as I know the username is right but still it never recognises it

Second it keeps asking me to fill in my address details I have left blank- NONE are left blank

Getting very frustrated and wud love any kind help on offer- just wanna buy some photo shoot tickets

And oh yes just wondering why do we have to keep paying £2.50 recoreded delivery for photos. I brought a tennant one yesterday, then wanted to buy Georga moffats today and have to pay again for it to be sent, why can't they just been sent together? I mean say another big guest is announced and I want t order there photo do I Really have to pay Another £2.50, seems crazy

Thanks in advance kind ppl :)

"First off it never recognises my correct username and I have to click change password Every time to log in ( why is there only a forgotten password option and not username?)"

Did you sign up with a capital letter in your username? The store log in is CAPS sensitive. The same thing used to happen to me, I kept having to reset my password and I didn't know why untill one day I realised it was because I wasn't using the capital letter at the start of my store log in name.

The log in problem is new, my first idea would be what 80sactionfan already wrote.

What is the error message you are getting for the address field? That almost sounds like a problem reported in the last couple of days that also has not showed up before.

I'm afraid orders can not be combined, so I'm afraid you will have to pay postage again, yes.

Just hanging onto the orders is not possible because of the amount. Imagine a sold out shoot like Karen's at LFACC and holding all orders back because the attendee may or may not get more.

Also that would mean hundreds of orders that could have gone out before going out at the last minute. Increases the chances something goes wrong - tickets not arriving etc. and more stress for everyone involved.