Is it possible to....

bosskybossk

Thanks for the link but there a bit expensive. an extra £6.00 on top of their fee just to have the autographa made out to me then postage it ends up being £25.49 for something that is only £10 at the show. Is there any other way to get a hold of one? I don't mind paying a bit extra but £25.49 is a bit much! Showmasters should have a pre order for people who can't attend. Sorry if this seems like a bit of a moan. I just feel sites like that are taking advantage of the fans.

Thanks for the link but there a bit expensive. an extra £6.00 on top of their fee just to have the autographa made out to me then postage it ends up being £25.49 for something that is only £10 at the show. Is there any other way to get a hold of one? I don't mind paying a bit extra but £25.49 is a bit much! Showmasters should have a pre order for people who can't attend. Sorry if this seems like a bit of a moan. I just feel sites like that are taking advantage of the fans.

Sazzra is correct, this is the (only) SM pre-order service. The additional fees are to cover the costs of the people who prepare the orders, obtain the autographs, and send them out. Personally speaking I would not expect that to be a free service.

I have used the service a couple of times. One thing that I realised was that it worked out considerably cheaper than the costs of transport to the event and the entry fee. Of course, that may not apply to you, depending on where you live.

Edited by 1of2

No of course I would not expect it to be free! They are providing a service and that is fair enough. However the £6.00 for the dedication on the autograph, I would usually expect that to be in the fee you are paying for the autograph itself. As it is when you go to the event but thank you for your help and for the link. I will have to try and get someone to pick one up for me.

Enjoy the show

• Showmasters Admin

Well that sucks. I guess I will just have to try and make it to the event.

we do run events and if everyone pre order autos then there would not be any event just privet signing so its only fare to charge for the work that go's into doing a pre order services

if you were to go to the show it would cost you the entry to the show £6 to £12 then the price of the travel to the show ?? say £10 so in the end having some one doing this for you should cost more than the cost of the autograph at the show and as some of the cost is Postage its not that much more .

we do offer this as a services to people that cannot make the event but we would rather you and everyone came to the show as thats what we do run shows

jason