Best Memories from ET events?

NuttyMadam

I've never actually spoken to you Emma, but I do remember you running into the reception area at ET1, screaming your head off about Kellan's stomach :P haha! :jason:

Oh my god...i'm so sorry, i have no idea what possessed me. I don't think i've done anything that mental since then, thank god! :lol:

This is the first time i'm going but i love watching emma's videos particulely the one where you touched kellan's stomach :YAHOO: and i love talking to people on the forum!!!!!! :dance:

Haha :D thanks very much!! It was a fun...if slightly surreal video to make but thanks for watching it! Hope to meet you in october :lol:

Lets face it, your videos are...EPIC! ;D I've seen you at ET4&5 and I was too shy to say hey but I'll have more confidence at ET6 because I know so many more people so I'll say hey! :D

Thank you so much! I wish you'd come to say hi before, i've seen you on here so often and i'll probably recognise you when i meet you! Thats one of the awesome things about ET's - meeting so many people. It's brill! :dance:

38 days! :YAHOO:

x

Ah yeah i will have to say hi ah 26 days the people i have talked to on the forum have been so friendly twilight people are awesome!!

I've never actually spoken to you Emma, but I do remember you running into the reception area at ET1, screaming your head off about Kellan's stomach :P haha! :D

Oh my god...i'm so sorry, i have no idea what possessed me. I don't think i've done anything that mental since then, thank god! :WINCE:

hahah maybe it was the alcohol that you hadn't drunk for a few hours....... :P

I've never actually spoken to you Emma, but I do remember you running into the reception area at ET1, screaming your head off about Kellan's stomach :YAHOO: haha! :D

Oh my god...i'm so sorry, i have no idea what possessed me. I don't think i've done anything that mental since then, thank god! :YAHOO:

I probably would have screamed if I met Jackson XD maybe not so much as you but still :dance:

Only been to ET4 but it was possibly the best three days of my life.

- Mel running down our hall and back wearing her PJs (it was a dare)

- Getting Chaske to prank Mel

- GIL 'EFFING' BIRMINGHAM!

- Singing loudly to the repeated songs late on the saturday night

- Dancing to Barbra Streisand and catching Chaske's eye

- Papa Woof :D

Edited by ~TheMadHatter~

Fave things from ET cons-

ET2- meeting 2 of my best friends, the random swede and the quiet scouser.

Also Tyson hug during signings when he had no one in his queue and I was waiting for nearly an hour for Gil.

ET3- Jamie & Chris, jamie's pants comment has already been mentioned on here by someone else, but it is one of the best bits of that weekend, also me and hannah making a brew and then realising that we were missing jamie's talk so running sooooo fast to get down for the talk. Also Jo & Joe celebrating ther wedding at ET3!

ET4- me and Tanja (the random swede) actually screaming :lol: at each other when we saw each other at the first night party. Making our "how to be a vampire" film at random o'clock in the morning with sammi and amy. Also dancing like an idiot to Paramore with HPSauce89 when Bill & Chaske were there (i didn't know). Making friends with Susanna while waiting for the train home and realising we love the same bands that we both thought no one knew about :)

ET5- Bill Tangredi- need I say more. Dancing to BSB with us, after telling me he thought we were a secret vampire coven who may try to eat him! haha! Mike Welch aswell- a complete sweetie :)

All the ET cons have given me the chance to make new friends with some amazing people, I love you all and have some fabulous memories of the cons.

SM/ME have given us some amazing guests and some of the best weekends of my life. So thank you SM/ME, ET6 will be another fabulous weekend no matter what hiccups have happened along the way, so THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Without you I wouldn't have made friends with 3 of the nicest most genuine people in the world- my nerd herd, and life wouldn't be quite as interesting.

Thank you muchly to all the Showmasters & Massive Events crew!!! Look forward to making more memories at ET6!!! :P

JenJen23 stop you're gonna make me cry!! lmao I doubt many people would consider me the quiet scouser anymore :P

Okies...favourite memories...

ET2 - Basically all of it, finally meeting people with common interests, having the opportunity to go absolutely mental without being judged and insulted lol it was a very liberating weekend! (Some of you may have spotted a mental girl mimicking the dance moves of Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air, that might have been me after a drink or two :P ) Meeting two of the best friends I've ever had and being extremely grateful that I wasn't staying at The Grand which reminded me disturbingly of The Overlook Hotel from The Shining!

ET3 - Chris Heyerdahl doing his Alistair lines from Supernatural was oddly thrilling for me :YAHOO: Everyone cheering for Tinsel was awesome. The memory of watching Jamie and Charlie interact made me giggle for weeks afterwards 'I jest my darling boy' lmao and I also vividly remember sitting with JenJen23 and realising we were late for Jamie's talk, it actually pops into my head now on the rare occasion I actually drink tea I can picture Jen stirring her brew and looking at the schedule before practically knocking the cup over when she realised what we were missing and trying to run out of the room without her shoes :P

ET4 - Throwing ourselves down the halls of the Hilton swishing our cloaks and discussing whether I'd be a bigamist if it meant I got both of the Salvatore brothers before realising that we were walking right past Julia Jones texting on her phone, she looked rather amused! Also filming How To Be a Vampire Part 1 as previously mentioned by Jenny and spinning in circles so much I almost collided with the wall in my dizziness. Dancing like an absolute maniac at the Native American party despite knowing that Gil and Chaske were sitting about 2 feet away and realising I didn't actually care. (JenJen23 you are in complete denile if you're trying to say you were unaware of their presence lmao) Meeting Susie at the train station on the way home was also highly memorable, finally somebody who drooled over men as much as I!

ET5 - Every single moment! In particular Daniel Cudmore telling me I looked beautiful in my fairy costume :wub: carrying around a farmyard of cuddly toys at the slumber party, dancing with Bill Tangredi and watching Michael Welch strutting his stuff on the dance floor! Kidnapping plots and rescue missions, secret knocks and passwords, It was like being a little kid again, probably the best ET so far! Oh and winning Daniels chair at the auction was a pretty exhilarating moment too :dance:

Thanks ME you've given me the best memories of my life and the best friends a girl could ask for!

....which is why I don't complain about the cost of these weekends....because lets face it, who could put a price on that? Can't wait to see what ET6 brings ^_^

P.S. sorry for the length of this everybody, I have a tendency to ramble when I'm happy!

JenJen23 stop you're gonna make me cry!! lmao I doubt many people would consider me the quiet scouser anymore :blush:

Okies...favourite memories...

ET2 - Basically all of it, finally meeting people with common interests, having the opportunity to go absolutely mental without being judged and insulted lol it was a very liberating weekend! (Some of you may have spotted a mental girl mimicking the dance moves of Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air, that might have been me after a drink or two :cylon: ) Meeting two of the best friends I've ever had and being extremely grateful that I wasn't staying at The Grand which reminded me disturbingly of The Overlook Hotel from The Shining!

ET3 - Chris Heyerdahl doing his Alistair lines from Supernatural was oddly thrilling for me :YAHOO: Everyone cheering for Tinsel was awesome. The memory of watching Jamie and Charlie interact made me giggle for weeks afterwards 'I jest my darling boy' lmao and I also vividly remember sitting with JenJen23 and realising we were late for Jamie's talk, it actually pops into my head now on the rare occasion I actually drink tea I can picture Jen stirring her brew and looking at the schedule before practically knocking the cup over when she realised what we were missing and trying to run out of the room without her shoes :unsure:

ET4 - Throwing ourselves down the halls of the Hilton swishing our cloaks and discussing whether I'd be a bigamist if it meant I got both of the Salvatore brothers before realising that we were walking right past Julia Jones texting on her phone, she looked rather amused! Also filming How To Be a Vampire Part 1 as previously mentioned by Jenny and spinning in circles so much I almost collided with the wall in my dizziness. Dancing like an absolute maniac at the Native American party despite knowing that Gil and Chaske were sitting about 2 feet away and realising I didn't actually care. (JenJen23 you are in complete denile if you're trying to say you were unaware of their presence lmao) Meeting Susie at the train station on the way home was also highly memorable, finally somebody who drooled over men as much as I!

ET5 - Every single moment! In particular Daniel Cudmore telling me I looked beautiful in my fairy costume :gorgeous: carrying around a farmyard of cuddly toys at the slumber party, dancing with Bill Tangredi and watching Michael Welch strutting his stuff on the dance floor! Kidnapping plots and rescue missions, secret knocks and passwords, It was like being a little kid again, probably the best ET so far! Oh and winning Daniels chair at the auction was a pretty exhilarating moment too :firedevil:

Thanks ME you've given me the best memories of my life and the best friends a girl could ask for!

....which is why I don't complain about the cost of these weekends....because lets face it, who could put a price on that? Can't wait to see what ET6 brings :thumbup:

P.S. sorry for the length of this everybody, I have a tendency to ramble when I'm happy!

AAAAWWWWW Hannah, i'm crying now.

you still remember me and that cuppa from all those months ago :poki: it makes me giggle everytime i think about it! haha! did i go without my shoes I forget. Ok, I knew Chaske & Gil, were there, but to hell with it, misery business got me raving in my boots and native american costume- loved every second of it!!!!

Also, susie drools more and argues about certain men too much! :P

Haha! How could I forget ET5 kidnap plots, they were memorable, obviously not so much in my brain, but the jet lag isn't helping me atm. winning daniels chair and me shouting when you got it. oh yh, when am I getting my share of the chair, your mum must be wondering why I haven't taken it yet :P

Honestly I don't think she remembers I even have it :thumbup: you can have a turn if you want! It's folded in the corner of my room at the moment. I'm still sans wardrobe and the piles of clothes don't leave much room for it :YAHOO: haha i don't think you actually went down without shoes in the end :gorgeous: ooh ooh and how could I forget another fave memory of ET5, a certain Miss Claire offering to ask the concierge for a box of extra large condoms for us to meet the rather insane ransom demand! We didn't actually get round to it in the end though sadly :firedevil:

Honestly I don't think she remembers I even have it :thumbup: you can have a turn if you want! It's folded in the corner of my room at the moment. I'm still sans wardrobe and the piles of clothes don't leave much room for it :YAHOO: haha i don't think you actually went down without shoes in the end :gorgeous: ooh ooh and how could I forget another fave memory of ET5, a certain Miss Claire offering to ask the concierge for a box of extra large condoms for us to meet the rather insane ransom demand! We didn't actually get round to it in the end though sadly :firedevil:

:blush: how can you be doing that to the beautiful chair, i'm ok, was just winding you up really, think i'd sit in it too much! haha!

I don't remember claire being there, but it sounds like something she'd do! hah!