Best Memories from ET events?

NuttyMadam

So i can't claim that this is my idea, it was a post on the ET6 Facebook group too BUT :o i thought it was a really good idea and might help cheer us all up?

One of my fave memories has to be coming out of my room at ET4 and seeing Bronson standing in the corridor!! ;)

Whats yours?! :WAVE:

• Moderators

Going to sound soppy but .. having the chance to meet all the people I've talked to on here, FB, Twitter etc. In the near 10 years I've been doing this, so many of the ETers are the nicest, funniest and friendliest people I've had the chance to meet.

I really hope many of them stay in contact way beyond the ET events ;)

Going to sound soppy but .. having the chance to meet all the people I've talked to on here, FB, Twitter etc. In the near 10 years I've been doing this, so many of the ETers are the nicest, funniest and friendliest people I've had the chance to meet.

I really hope many of them stay in contact way beyond the ET events :o

Soppy..yes! True... ;)

ive got a few....

--Bumping into Kiowa coming outta the lift on our floor

--Riding the lift with Gil at least 3 times- the funniest being the time we missed our floor cos we were so shocked we forgot to press the button :blink: and then when he got out my friends waited til the door was closed and they started screaming in excitement...which caused the door to reopen...oooppss!!!

--Riding the lift with gil, chaske, leah and julia.

Lots of lift memories lol

Also knowing Jamie had no pants on in his photoshoots!

One of my fave memories has to be coming out of my room at ET4 and seeing Bronson standing in the corridor!! :blink:

HA! I remember your reaction to that. You came back in the room and you were like 'OMG! OMG! OMG!' hahaha

Umm I have too many memories.

-First of all would be Lauren doing rolly pollies (sp?) down the corridor at 4am at ET4 :')

-Group photos with Dan at ET5

-Lauren spitting her orange juice out at ET5 when Alex walked into the exec lounge

-Charlie's photoshoot at ET4

-Sitting up in the bar until 4am at ET5 so me and Kimi could say bye to Dan (lmao we're strange)

-Dying of laughter at Emma's laugh! :lol:

-Meeting all of my wonderful and crazy friends :wub:

I could go on all day...

One of my fave memories has to be coming out of my room at ET4 and seeing Bronson standing in the corridor!! :blink:

HA! I remember your reaction to that. You came back in the room and you were like 'OMG! OMG! OMG!' hahaha

Umm I have too many memories.

-First of all would be Lauren doing rolly pollies (sp?) down the corridor at 4am at ET4 :')

-Group photos with Dan at ET5

-Lauren spitting her orange juice out at ET5 when Alex walked into the exec lounge

-Charlie's photoshoot at ET4

-Sitting up in the bar until 4am at ET5 so me and Kimi could say bye to Dan (lmao we're strange)

-Dying of laughter at Emma's laugh! :lol:

-Meeting all of my wonderful and crazy friends :wub:

I could go on all day...

I Lol'd when i read this!! I remember laughing my ass of at Lauren coming out of the mens bathroom at ET5 with them 2 lads!! So hilarious :D

Hmmm let me see.... :P

-Getting three hugs from Booboo at his signing desk because my mum said I could have her hug :P

-Jodelle recognising me from Twitter

-The height difference between me and Daniel Cudmore.

-My hug with Jamie :')

-Casually following Booboo to a lift. Well...we saw him going to a lift and decided to watch XD

-My posed picture with Justin :P

-Meeting up with the Younger Attendees and making AMAZING friends :)

-Random tomfooleries such as posing for pictures in front of the swimming pool to cover up following Booboo to a lift :P

-Seeing Booboo as soon as I got to ET4 on the Friday...and saying "Stop me from pouncing on him!"...his security guard gave me a weird look XD

I have more as I love every second! But those moments stood out :P

Hmmm...

Being in the revolving door and turning around to see Charlie Bewley stood behind me :D

Jamie calling me 'darling' :WAVE:

Getting the tightest hug ever from Charlie in the photoshoot :thumbdown:

Getting Justin, Daniel, Alex and Michael to wear my nerd glasses :thumbup:

Getting one last hug from Alex at the sunday night party :wub:

Singing along to Don't Stop Believing and Living On A Prayer with Daniel :WAVE:

Hmmm...

Being in the revolving door and turning around to see Charlie Bewley stood behind me :D

Jamie calling me 'darling' :wub:

Getting the tightest hug ever from Charlie in the photoshoot :unsure:

Getting Justin, Daniel, Alex and Michael to wear my nerd glasses :unsure:

Getting one last hug from Alex at the sunday night party :wub:

Singing along to Don't Stop Believing and Living On A Prayer with Daniel :unsure:

I got Justin to wear my nerd glasses too :D :D

Getting a happy birthday from Dan for my 30th @ ET5 (thanks to my mate Vic) then him singing Don't Stop Believin' at us very loudly and getting heart attacks from the shock.

Alex appearing behind us at the ET5 prom (as we were singing loudly to S&M by Rhianna) and chatting away to us until ppl realised he was there (at which point he left to mingle more).

Edi Gathegi telling the story of how he pranked Jackson when filming Twilight @ ET2

The photoshoot queue and subsequent photoshoot for Tyson @ ET2, you had to be there to get that one though! Lol!

This is the first time i'm going but i love watching emma's videos particulely the one where you touched kellan's stomach :poki: and i love talking to people on the forum!!!!!! :P

Haha :D thanks very much!! It was a fun...if slightly surreal video to make but thanks for watching it! Hope to meet you in october ;)

This is the first time i'm going but i love watching emma's videos particulely the one where you touched kellan's stomach :poki: and i love talking to people on the forum!!!!!! :P

Haha :D thanks very much!! It was a fun...if slightly surreal video to make but thanks for watching it! Hope to meet you in october ;)

Lets face it, your videos are...EPIC! ;D I've seen you at ET4&5 and I was too shy to say hey but I'll have more confidence at ET6 because I know so many more people so I'll say hey! :D

This is the first time i'm going but i love watching emma's videos particulely the one where you touched kellan's stomach :blush: and i love talking to people on the forum!!!!!! :P

Haha :D thanks very much!! It was a fun...if slightly surreal video to make but thanks for watching it! Hope to meet you in october :lol:

Lets face it, your videos are...EPIC! ;D I've seen you at ET4&5 and I was too shy to say hey but I'll have more confidence at ET6 because I know so many more people so I'll say hey! :D

Thank you so much! I wish you'd come to say hi before, i've seen you on here so often and i'll probably recognise you when i meet you! Thats one of the awesome things about ET's - meeting so many people. It's brill! :P

38 days! :huh:

x

ET1 - getting a hug from Peter and not wanting to let go because he smelled so good!

ET2 - Was just a total blast from start to finish

ET3 - Jamie Campbell Bower - nuff said

ET4 - Gil f****** Birmingham

ET5 - Just generally had a blast, sharing my tic tacs with the guests at the Gold drinks reception and Alex Meraz smelling like coconut!! Yes I like the guests to smell nice! I wander who I'll be sniffing in 5 weeks time?

All Edi, Kellen, Peter, Gil and Chaske antics and stories :D

Rachelle getting a standing ovation :'( sooooo sweet!!

Stalking Dan by the revolving doors LMAO sooo funny

Realizing Bill and Dan wer walking behind us while I was tlking bout how awsum they are and screaming at the top of my lungs wen I noticed them :clap:

Sooooo many more but too much to write, wish I cudda recorded it all LOL

Guna miss it, had the best times at it!!!!!

This is the first time i'm going but i love watching emma's videos particulely the one where you touched kellan's stomach :ph34r: and i love talking to people on the forum!!!!!! :dance:

Haha :D thanks very much!! It was a fun...if slightly surreal video to make but thanks for watching it! Hope to meet you in october :lol:

:D yeah it made me smile :P i really hope to meet you in october too!!

This is the first time i'm going but i love watching emma's videos particulely the one where you touched kellan's stomach :YAHOO: and i love talking to people on the forum!!!!!! :dance:

Yeah i dunno if i would be shy probably will but i just have to say hi :D i will say hey to you too!! :YAHOO:

This is the first time i'm going but i love watching emma's videos particulely the one where you touched kellan's stomach ;) and i love talking to people on the forum!!!!!! :dance:

I'm not going this year, but I've spoken to Emma a few times at the events. She's really lovely and not at all scary or anything.