Paying for autos by Debit Card

Geoff K

As I'm up to £280 worth of autos already, & don't want to carry a large amount of cash around with me, plus the problem of having the right notes, is there a way of paying for autos with a debit card on the day, either at the signee's queue or at a dedicated payment desk?

Cheers

Geoff

Thanks for the speedy replies.

How do the vouchers work? Do I pay, for example, £280 by card & get vouchers to that value, or do I need to say how much I want for each guest, say three autos for Arthur Darvill & I'm given £45 worth of vouchers that I can only use for Arthur?

Cheers

Geoff

Edited by Magpie Electricals

Okay, so if I pay £280 I get vouchers to that value (in various denominations presumably) which can be used for any guest.

Not sure if that would work out less 'bulky' than cash, which is my main objective, presumably though I could ask for vouchers of specific value i.e. a £40 & £5 voucher that I could use for Arthur & a £40 voucher that I can use for Caitlin.

Once again, thanks for the help.

Geoff

Okay, so if I pay £280 I get vouchers to that value (in various denominations presumably) which can be used for any guest.

Not sure if that would work out less 'bulky' than cash, which is my main objective, presumably though I could ask for vouchers of specific value i.e. a £40 & £5 voucher that I could use for Arthur & a £40 voucher that I can use for Caitlin.

Geoff

From what I recall the vouchers are only available as £5 and £10 denominations

Geoff

From what I recall the vouchers are only available as £5 and £10 denominations

I think I got £15 and £20 last time... though in the panic, I don't always pay attention :blink:

They have the prices for the guests infront of them and if you say who and how many you're getting, they give you appropriate vouchers. Sure this'd be in TT's FAQ thread!

I have only ever received £5 and £10 vouchers for guests that are £15/£20/£25. It's quite possible that they ran out out the other values by the time I bought them, as it's normally late in the day when I have ran out of 'real' money :blink:

Sure this'd be in TT's FAQ thread!
The voucher values are not mentioned.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a designated table where you can pay for autograph vouchers by check. Those vouchers are handed over as payment at the autograph table then.

Just to be sure... You are saying that we can exchange a check against a paper that will have the amount of the autograph on it? (I'm not finding a fitting translation for voucher in french so I can only guess by the context)

And we can only pay those vouchers by check then? Plain old english checks? No credit card for poor foreigners? ;)