David Tennant Photo Ops

DavidB

• Moderators

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2_Sho...s/EMStennantSUN

At the rate they are going, they could potentially be gone by end of tomorrow. So if you're THINKING about getting one, I would suggest doing it sooner rather than later :thumbup:

*edit*

UPDATE: As of 8pm these are no longer available in the shop. Awaiting SM confirmation that they have sold out.

Edited by DavidB

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2_Sho...s/EMStennantSUN

At the rate they are going, they could potentially be gone by end of tomorrow. So if you're THINKING about getting one, I would suggest doing it sooner rather than later :thumbup:

I wonder how many limited actually is... I can tell there are still quite a few on the store, but the amount I can see it being advertised on David Tennant's Facebook page and the speed that they could disappear now word is spreading very rapidly, I could see them going end of today or early tomorrow.

I'm thinking a normal shoot number (around 400)

I doubt they'll put an extra one in like they did for Karen. He'll need even more signing time than she did.

And that's saying alot because Karen did an amazing job and didn't ask for anything once absolutely brilliant. I'm curious to know what's going to be more popular David's Autographs or his Photoshoots.

• Moderators

Let's not speculate about numbers please. No one really knows other than SM so if they want to say, I'm sure they will. Other than that, people will work it out once they start getting tickets :smile:

As for what will be 'more popular' .. I would imagine David would be able to get through more autos in total.

And that's saying alot because Karen did an amazing job and didn't ask for anything once absolutely brilliant. I'm curious to know what's going to be more popular David's Autographs or his Photoshoots.

Karen had way over 1,000 VTs for autographs given out - I would think David will beat that.

Karen had way over 1,000 VTs for autographs given out - I would think David will beat that.

I don't disagree with you there. When you consider Karen did 800 Shoots, 1200 Autographs and A Talk and never stopped smiling or being polite that's pretty amazing.

You can tell David's gonna have an incredible turn out sheerly by the response he's gotten already. Bless him I gotta feeling he's gonna be an absolutely wonderful guest must remember to congratulate him on his engagement :-)

• Moderators

I wonder how many limited actually is... I can tell there are still quite a few on the store, but the amount I can see it being advertised on David Tennant's Facebook page and the speed that they could disappear now word is spreading very rapidly, I could see them going end of today or early tomorrow.

If you're doing what I think you're doing then please don't :smile:

Official number announcements will come from us, and Too Tall has asked before for people not to check themselves. Thanks.

If you're doing what I think you're doing then please don't :smile:

Official number announcements will come from us, and Too Tall has asked before for people not to check themselves. Thanks.

Oops, sorry, hadn't seen the request before. I'm not saying I know the amount or could be close, but it's David Tennant, you're not going to mean he has a low total of something like 10, because if that's the case I purchased half of the stock myself :P . I'll make sure I don't say anything about it on here any more, I just know he is going to be very popular and the announcement is spreading round the world wide web more than I have seen any guest announcement.

Bugger. I booked one and gunna have to risk it. Its only £35 down the drain if it's impossible to get there i guess. lol

Can you only get there at a certain time then?

Not actually sure yet, all depends if i can get everything done at another thing im attending on the saturday, but we shall see, least its booked on the chance i can get there on time for it.

Is there a problem with the shop as I tried to order about an hour ago and it wouldn't let me check the T&C box or click process order????

Have they sold out already cos this is annoying me now it's taken my card details but won't actually place the order!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!

Who can I email about this?!?!?!

Is there a problem with the shop as I tried to order about an hour ago and it wouldn't let me check the T&C box or click process order????

Have they sold out already cos this is annoying me now it's taken my card details but won't actually place the order!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!

Who can I email about this?!?!?!

It could be the county field on your address - if there's nothing in there, the system won't process the order.

I've tried it every way with my account, as anew customer with no account and every time it leaves a red box around theT&C checkbox and lets me click place order but then does nothing.

I'm very concerned that it will have taken a LOT of money from my card as I must have clicked place order at least 10-15 times now, can someone give me an email address to get some help and reassurance that this won't cost me hundreds of ££££££. :thumbup:

Also I hope they haven't sold out by the time I get home as I'm on a work pc at the mo and it may be something to do with that!!!!

Thanks