Paying at door

kbran

I would however caution against it. There was a SUBSTANTIAL queue to pay on door at the event in July.

If I were you (especially if it is for Sunday) I would certainly consider booking your tickets in advance.

If I remember correctly on Saturday at LFCC the pre-paid queue was huge because of Karen Gillan compared to the pay on the day queue. I wonder if it'll be like that again on the Sunday of EMS because of David Tennant?

Are the prices the same on the door (minus the postage cost, obv)? So £12 for 9-11 and £6 for 11 onwards? I'm staying with a friend that weekend, he's either gonna buy in advance and come with, or just meet me later (not sure he can afford it), but may also consider paying on the door so just wondering.

Are the prices the same on the door (minus the postage cost, obv)? So £12 for 9-11 and £6 for 11 onwards? I'm staying with a friend that weekend, he's either gonna buy in advance and come with, or just meet me later (not sure he can afford it), but may also consider paying on the door so just wondering.

Yes, same price minus postage.

Will there be the the three options again, Pre payed EB, Pay on the day EB, and the standard after 11am pay on the door

There'll be an extra one for the Golds - but you're right on the other counts.

Hope you enjoy the time you spend at EMS.

Michelle