Sign in to follow this  
C.Parkers-Girl

David Tennant at EMS

Just wondering will crew be allowed to goto photoshoots/autographs with him or not? With him being so popular Im unsure of whether to book or not

I had a photo with Karen at LFCC while crewing, and both photo and auto with Alex and CMMK... both very busy and popular but there was no problems me getting them while crewing. (Just as long as it doesn't tip you over the max per day allowances I reckon it'd be fine...)

I can just picture Too_Tall with new crew for an hour cause everyone is at the shoot ;) Should do a special crew shoot at the end of the day lol

At MK pretty much all of us in my pit wanted an Alex shoot - we were staggered in groups of 2-3 through the hour of her shoot. Worked fine since we could all just nip to photo area-run in for shoot-hurry back.

Just wondering will crew be allowed to goto photoshoots/autographs with him or not? With him being so popular Im unsure of whether to book or not

Yes you can get them.

At MK pretty much all of us in my pit wanted an Alex shoot - we were staggered in groups of 2-3 through the hour of her shoot. Worked fine since we could all just nip to photo area-run in for shoot-hurry back.

Was the same with us, because crew can just goto the front like there's plenty of time lol

First time crewing an SM event and looking forward to it, just hope I can get my (updated yesterday) requests for photoshoots filled - will be gutted if i don't get DT and won't be able to pay for one as they'll all be sold out by then!!

Yes you can get them.

Mark bought me one ;):blush::dance::clap::dance:

Little confused - are you asking something different from what was originally asked? :crying:

Little confused - are you asking something different from what was originally asked? :king:

oops lol :crying: I thought elaine was just asking about photoshoots - ignoreeeeeeeeeeee me

Okay like I said first time crewing so not really sure how it all works but have changed my photoshoot requests 3 times now and now Alex Winter has cancelled will have to change it again - Is Andrew gonna get fed up with me keep changing or is this what normally happens??