Gold pass

bigcarp

Yes it does.

You'll need to bring your email confirmation on Saturday to get in and then you can just show your gold pass on Sunday. There is likely to be a separate queue on Saturday for gold pass holders and you can collect your pass from the organisers desk when inside the venue.

Thanks for the info. Ten years and more of attending these cons and its my first gold pass lol.

I got one for LFCC for the first time and it was a godsend with the amount I wanted to get done. Could probably have managed without but it makes it so much easier to get through stuff as I'm not one for queuing at silly o'clock in the morning for the big guests.

Wasn't sure it would be needed for EMS but I suspect the queues are going to be mad now so although it's expensive, it really will help.

The NEW DR WHO Pack what and Who does that cover please
It will contain 4 randomly selected autographs (approximately £40-£50 in value) from guests (who have appeared in the the current series - i.e. Christopher Ecclestone period onwards) that have previouly attended events.

its a great ticket but VASTLY over priced.

I dont think i can afford it, not with tennants autos at £45 a pop.

last time i bought it I had 20+ shoots, doesnt look as bad so far this time, will wait and see.

with autograpica shortly after with buzz, not sure even i can justify a gold on my mastercard.

last time i bought it I had 20+ shoots, doesnt look as bad so far this time, will wait and see.

with autograpica shortly after with buzz, not sure even i can justify a gold on my mastercard.

It's a difficult decision as it's not cheap and I do think could be a bit better value especially as there's no paid talks (yet) which helped at LFCC. £150 or a bit less would be better. And I have HW3 soon after too. But Tennant being announced decided it for me as that will be mad and I expect a good few of the other people i want to meet will be very busy too.

I'm getting too old to queue up for hours and then run around picking up VQ tickets for the really busy guests so as long as there's a reasonable number I want to meet and quite a few photos to do it's worth it to make it all a lot easier, and the little chillout room was very nice to make use of.

If I was just meeting one or two it probably wouldn't be necessary but with a reasonable number of autos to get and photoshoots to get to it really helps.

I'm sure my bank manager wouldn't agree but I'm lucky that I can choose it as an option at the moment, though I'd probably rather not and use the money for more autos/photos.

Just hope there's no big cancellations now :YAHOO:

I'm not sure Charmer. I'll see if I can find out what the issue was.

Thank you, would be nice to know for future as I didn't see anything wrong asking the questions I did. Obviously I don't want to break any rules on here but it's nice to know if and when you do so you can avoid it from there on.

The NEW DR WHO Pack what and Who does that cover please

Don't want to get drawn into a big debate about the photos SM pick, but I requested the 'New Who' pack for LFCC, and let's just say the contents weren't startling in my opinion, but that could just be me. Don't expect to see any of the big guns though.

Also, a lot of my sigs looked rushed or even abbreviated to little more than initials, sadly this can sometimes happen when guests work their way through a massive pile of pre-signs.

• Showmasters Admin

The autographs with the gold pass are just an extra thing for people to keep, sell on ebay or give away. Its just an extra freebee .

The main thing with the gold pass are:

Getting into auto lines without the need to get VQ tickets.

Entering photo shoots first.

Free talks.

Sseating at the front of the talks.

Not having to be in a big line to get in, in the morning.

A room to chill out in over the weekend.

The autographs really are an extra.

Hope that helps,

jason

Hi When will we get asked for our photo for our pass?

You should have had an email shortly after buying it but I guess things have been rather busy since DT was announced.

I got one the following day reminding me about the photo but there's nothing to stop you sending the photo anyway to info@collectormania.com - just remember to quote your order number so they can match it up.

I've never bought one but I have missed some shoots which if I had one i'd probably never have missed.

Hello, I was wondering if someone could tell me when we collect our Gold Passes? I've been told that they're available from the organiser's booth, but will we get them before the doors open on the Saturday (i.e., handed out in the Gold Pass queue) or will it be a case of getting them after the doors opem and then going to get autographs, etc. ?

Edited by the Architect

Hello, I was wondering if someone could tell me when we collect our Gold Passes? I've been told that they're available from the organiser's booth, but will we get them before the doors open on the Saturday (i.e., handed out in the Gold Pass queue) or will it be a case of getting them after the doors opem and then going to get autographs, etc. ?

If it works like LFCC, Golds were let in a few minutes before everyone else, presumably to allow time to queue up to get the pass and autograph pack and then you're free to head to the signing areas etc. I actually picked mine up at the friday preview so went straight in on the saturday but they're pretty efficient at handing them out so you shouldn't be queuing for long.