latest guest Announcement - David Tennant

showmasters

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guest is close to the only one that could have a chance to top Alex Kingston whom I met at LFCC this year. In the words of Sarah Jane Smith "My Doctor", and I cant see how I can afford to go.

As much as I am happy for the people that will have a chance at meeting David, I was close to crying, knowing that I couldn't attend the convention

That's it I'm going. OMG So happy, I missed him after Much Ado about Nothing due to the amount of people. This is such an amazing line up, booking the photoshoot tomorrow! Will the signings be the same price as he photo's. If so I really need to decide which to go with.

Edited by xxobsessedxx

Wooooohooooooooooo!!!! :P:YAHOO::dance: Amazing!! Thank you Showmasters!!

Not meeting anyone else, so at least that means I've saved some money in time for this announcement!! :clap: David Tennant is so great with fans - I bet there will be *so* many happy faces by the end of the day! :D Thank you!

booking the photoshoot tomorrow! Will the signings be the same price as he photo's. If so I really need to decide which to go with.

I'd book it today to be on the safe side if I was you.

The Autos are £45.

I don't know till tomorrow if I'm definitely going & I can't decide what I want! Since photoshoot will mean having to hang round for a while resisting temptation to spend /all/ my money! Decisions, decisions. Also by the time I get round to booking it my decision will have been made.

Quick question though with autos if you book in advance, I've never done it before, do you still collect a ticket for the virtual queue thing?

So excited! Might cry if I can't go.

£45 for an autograph?!.....I dont feel that sad about missing this now. On my budget that is just way to expensive for one signiture. Have to say for an event thats slightly focusing on the finale of this years Doctor Who which screens on the saturday, theres a lot of stuff happening on the Sunday rather than the actual Saturday.

Edited by Anthonyharrison11

Quick question though with autos if you book in advance, I've never done it before, do you still collect a ticket for the virtual queue thing?
The pre-order autographs are for people who can not attend the event. The autograph is posted to you. You will not meet the guest.

To meet the guest you will need to obtain a free sequentially numbered virtual ticket. Then you can join the autogrpah queue any time after your number has been called.

Edited by 1of2

The pre-order autographs are for people who can not attend the event. The autograph is posted to you. You will not meet the guest.

To meet the guest you will need to obtain a free sequentially numbered virtual ticket. Then you can join the autogrpah queue any time after your number has been called.

Oh right, good thing I didn't order one then! Thanks, will be getting their nice and early. If I remember correctly virtual ticket is no guarantee of getting an autograph? Despite how hard they try? Sorry for all the questions, just have only been to one of these signings and I can't really remember what happened.

Oh right, good thing I didn't order one then! Thanks, will be getting their nice and early. If I remember correctly virtual ticket is no guarantee of getting an autograph? Despite how hard they try? Sorry for all the questions, just have only been to one of these signings and I can't really remember what happened.

SM will do their very best to get as many people through as possible. They're staying open for an hour more than they otherwise would on the Sunday, closing at 6 instead of 5. However, to get everyone through, personalisations may not be possible with DT, as was the case with KG at LFCC.

If I remember correctly virtual ticket is no guarantee of getting an autograph? Despite how hard they try?
Correct. The actual autograph queue will consist of 30 or so (it will depend on available space) people at any one time, based on the VT that has been reached. Everybody else can wander off and do other things in the meantime.

It will mainly depend on how fast the guest signs as to whether your specific VT number is reached before the end of the day. This is why you can not pre-book an, 'on-the-day-in-person', autograph ticket in advance - there is no guarantee that you will get the autograph. This applies for any guest.

Oh my god I envy everyone going to this and meeting David Tennant! Whilst I could drive down and stay for a few nights, I've only just passed my test last week and not to keen on driving to London from Newcastle, and already got plans for the Saturday. Jesus, wow! Lucky people!

xxx

Edited by Chelle2009