latest guest Announcement - David Tennant

showmasters

i love this annoucement by far my fav doctor but i see alot of people mentioning gettin there early please dont :P ur ruin the calm before the 11 rush :P im joking love seein so many people at a show cos you know jason will do his best 2 make the next show better then before if that even possible!!

deff gonna meet david :blush: still would love 2 see one of the guests from the poll u done would make this show slightly better as you wont have everyone just wanting one person lol but im gonna deff get eve myles aswell :huh:

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to meeting David, hopefully not being star-struck (when I saw him a few weeks ago I just stared but it was at a stage door and chaos) hopefully this will be more organised and I won't mumble over my words.

I've got early bird entry but I'm going to guess it might be a good idea to get there even earlier just to ensure a good place in the queue before opening... I get the feeling its going to be crazily busy.

Will you get a VQ ticket? Yes. Can we guarantee that you'll see DT by the time the event closes? No. However, if you do stick around all day, you have the best chance. You will certainly be seen towards the end of the day if you DO get seen though.

The photo shoot tickets are one per person unfortunately.

Is it possible to come and go from the event or do you have to pay for entry each time? Just I was hoping to have a quick look at QMUL while I was in London & then maybe pop back for David Tennant?

Will you get a VQ ticket? Yes. Can we guarantee that you'll see DT by the time the event closes? No. However, if you do stick around all day, you have the best chance. You will certainly be seen towards the end of the day if you DO get seen though.

The photo shoot tickets are one per person unfortunately.

Is it possible to come and go from the event or do you have to pay for entry each time? Just I was hoping to have a quick look at QMUL while I was in London & then maybe pop back for David Tennant?

If it's like LFCC which is very likely, you will get your hand stamped which will allow you back in.

Where's that 'David Tennant Dilemma' thread gone? The one discussing his price? It was all very civil, with some good points being made, when I last looked. If it got out of hand last night, couldn't it have been cleaned rather than deleted?

Jason has left a note in the mod section that he has removed it.

EDIT: David already posted the P.S. I was just typing. :rolleyes:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Moderators

If Jason or whoever from SM decide a topic should go because they don't want guests reading things like that, then the decision comes down to them :rolleyes:

Anyway, this is a guest announcement topic, so please keep it for that rather than moderating discussion. Thanks!

Where's that 'David Tennant Dilemma' thread gone? The one discussing his price? It was all very civil, with some good points being made, when I last looked. If it got out of hand last night, couldn't it have been cleaned rather than deleted?

I don't think anyone prepares that far ahead it's one moment all I can say is a big ol smile goes a long way :P

I normally have something prepared before have so im not standing there looking gormless.

Same here. Sometimes I just see how it goes but I do try and think of something to ask each guest in advance where you have the time to speak to them.

My main issue with David now is how many autographs to get. I rarely get more than one for each guest but have seen a really nice photo with him and Georgia together and one with him and Alex too. Would be incredibly expensive to get all those doubles as well as a single of just him. But would be rather cool too.

i have purchased a photoshoot ticket but i am still undecided about meeting him for a auto. I saw him at the stage door for much ado about nothing last month and i got an auto and a quick chat then. the only problem was my photo didn't come out :dance: which is why i am excited about him being here now :dance:

my only thought is that i am sure he won't be personalising and as I have his auto do i need to pay £45 to have it again? i am not saying its not worth it but i have just started a new job and after 4 months unemployed money is still a bit tight.

what would you guys do in my position?

still the most exciting news ever :YAHOO::YAHOO::dance: and i love jason and the guys for getting him to come to this :(

my only thought is that i am sure he won't be personalising and as I have his auto do i need to pay £45 to have it again? i am not saying its not worth it but i have just started a new job and after 4 months unemployed money is still a bit tight.

what would you guys do in my position?

still the most exciting news ever :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO: and i love jason and the guys for getting him to come to this :clap:

That is seriously up to you £45 is a lot of money but is it something you can't do without? If so get it if it's just an extra something then draw up a pro/con list and which ever is bigger then go with that.

Call me soft in the head but at the moment I'm seriously considering getting 3 autographs from David as I've found a great double photo of him and Alex and one of him and Georgia too. Just trying to decide if I get those done as well as my usual single 10x8. Dunno if I can justify it :D

Edited by Rockstar6662

Call me soft in the head but at the moment I'm seriously considering getting 3 autographs from David as I've found a great double photo of him and Alex and one of him and Georgia too. Just trying to decide if I get those done as well as my usual single 10x8. Dunno if I can justify it :headscratch:

I'm going for the single 8x10 and a double with Georgia. I have one signed by Alex that he is on, but he is sort of standing to the side so don't see the point of getting him to sign it when he isn't a real focus on the picture.

I'm going for the single 8x10 and a double with Georgia. I have one signed by Alex that he is on, but he is sort of standing to the side so don't see the point of getting him to sign it when he isn't a real focus on the picture.

The one I've found is him standing right next to and just behind Alex. She's in a spacesuit. Would make a great double signed item but I don't normally do the multi-signed thing and getting all 3 will be very expensive. A good reason to meet Alex again but do I really need all that? Decisions, decisions.

The one I've found is him standing right next to and just behind Alex. She's in a spacesuit. Would make a great double signed item but I don't normally do the multi-signed thing and getting all 3 will be very expensive. A good reason to meet Alex again but do I really need all that? Decisions, decisions.

It must be the same one then, taken from silence in the library? It could work, I'm just trying to limit myself to save money :D

It must be the same one then, taken from silence in the library? It could work, I'm just trying to limit myself to save money :D

It's this one....

DT_AK.jpg

Seems pretty equal focus to me. Thought it was a good pairing, and if it was a bit cheaper I wouldn't hesitate. Will take the photo in case there isn't that one there and decide nearer the time or on the day. See how much else I spend.

Edited by Rockstar6662

It must be the same one then, taken from silence in the library? It could work, I'm just trying to limit myself to save money :P

It's this one....

DT_AK.jpg

Seems pretty equal focus to me. Thought it was a good pairing, and if it was a bit cheaper I wouldn't hesitate. Will take the photo in case there isn't that one there and decide nearer the time or on the day. See how much else I spend.

Mines different, River looks exactly the same, but her head is right in the middle of this one with David facing away to the other side and a bit more to the left.

Mines different, River looks exactly the same, but her head is right in the middle of this one with David facing away to the other side and a bit more to the left.

Ah, ok. Have seen a few variations and think I see the one you mean. Understand what you're saying but could still be cool to get one with both as they're there. Just hard to justify to myself when I've never got more than two autos off any one person and there's money to be spent on others.