latest guest Announcement - David Tennant

showmasters

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have e-mailed the correct address. Hazel is probably very busy currently processing the final batch of orders. No doubt once they are out of the way she will be able to reply to your e-mail.

Ok thank you just every worried because it is only a week away now. I will a print out of everything on the day anyway just to show I queried it straight away so didn't know what to do in between whilst waiting.

If you have purchased a photoshoot, then what is your ticket number for it? You will likely be in the queue for around 10 minutes, I don't think I've been in one longer. If you are in the first 500 I see no problem with it and you should be able to collect your photo in time. If you are after 500 then you will be able to have your photo taken, but you may have to leave your details and a small fee to have your photo sent in the post to you. I'm afraid they have all sold out so if you haven't purchased one then unfortunately you won't be able to have a photo with him.

Edited by davidbrookes

Sorry my bad lol I meant Photoshoot queue
Bascially to expand on what David has said.

You will be called up in batches (e.g. 1-50, 1-100, 1-150, etc) based on your ticket number. The plan is for tickets 1-500 to go through the 11.10am session, and the remainder in the 1.10pm session. The actual queuing time is minimal.

The photos are normally printed within 2-3 hours as an external photo lab is used. If you are in the latter session, and have to leave by 4.30, it's possible they may not be back in time. So you will need to leave your details to have the photo posted instead.

Hi,

For Gawds Sake! Why do I keep getting the ruddy days wrong?

I'm nearly twenty years of age and can't count the days properly!

5, 4, 3,...whatever! No matter how long it is, it still feels like FOREVER!

WILL I EVER MEET THE TENNANT! (now that is what I'm going to have tattooed across my head! :D )

Have still not received an email about my query so getting worried - I will bring all my email correspondence and another £12 and even if I have to pay again I'm hoping I can still just exchange the ticket because I'm intending to get there as early as possible to try and get an autograph and I'm worried about losing my place because of a small mistake, hopefully it will all work out as I bought a photoshoot and am hoping to buy an auto too so it would be soul-destroying to have a problem over the entrance ticket :D

ticket number 748 damn lol

Its cool I think I will be able to convince my parents that if we don't have to be there until 11am ish that we can leave later in the afternoon

Sound like a plan peeps? :)

That depends whether you want an autograph as well. If you do want an autograph I would advise you to turn up as early as possible or you may go home disappointed.

• 3 years later...