latest guest Announcement - David Tennant

showmasters

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Showmasters can't guarantee specific 8x10s unfortunately. Please bring your own if you want to be certain of having one :thumbup:

Should have known that really ... it's the excitement lol Thanks David!

I wouldn't be surprised if there was one but I expect the majority to be Who :wub:

• Moderators

I really wouldn't count on David making any other appearances.

Even more imperative that i try and make it then,i assume he is signing too?

Yes he should be signing other than when he's on breaks/photo ops.

Unless something ridiculous happens and they can't fit anyone else in the building, it should be fine ..

Thanks, I'm thinking about buying photoshoot for mum and then getting her entry ticket once the photoshoot times are announced...........wise choice or bad idea??????

I got James Moran (writer) to share the news on his Twitter account to his 10,000+ followers. Nice guy. Now if only Steven Moffatt would share it with his 150,000+ followers ..

Massively unlikely that someone SO tied in with the BBC would want to (or be allowed to) endorse a business venture, which is what this is at the end of the day.

• Moderators

Massively unlikely that someone SO tied in with the BBC would want to (or be allowed to) endorse a business venture, which is what this is at the end of the day.

Perhaps but always worth a try. Nothing lost.

I've been meaning to write something along the lines of how amazing this announcement is but don't think any words cud express just how amazing this news is lol it's David blooming tennant, 24 hours later and I'm still in shock n still smiling :) bravo showmasters, BRAVO

OMG so exited, never thought we would see him at a convention. Photo shoots booked for me and my fiance and we cant wait!!!! Thanks yet again Showmasters!!

I just saw that you would like to meet Eve Myles. Do it. Honest to god, nicest woman I have EVER met :YAHOO: xx