latest guest Announcement - David Tennant

showmasters

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I didn't realise there was going to be an announcement today - just checked my e-mail at midnight - OMG David Tennant? Seriously? Right, this event (both days) just became a priority. Photoshoot booked. And Georgia too!

I hope I don't have number 203484 in the queue for being a few hours late! :-)

Hi all,

Holy Cow! The day has finally come - YIPPEE! :YAHOO:

Was only going Saturday, but Tennant Photo Shoot booked (just after the announcement) and now making plans to get there for Sunday! :dance:

Best guest ever announced on here - ever! No one else could beat this unless ShowMasters built a time portal and could fish out Jon Pertwee and ask him to sign...done it yet...nope... o.k, let's stick with David (for now) ;) ...

Best Always,

Chugs-in-credible

Where do you get the virtual ticket thing? Is it on the day?

Yes, only on the day. When you enter the hall head down to the signing area. It is likely that David will be sitting separate somewhere, but there will be a poster indicating where. If you're in doubt ask crew, I am sure all will be briefed on his location. ;) Somewhere near that poster there will be a crew member handing out the Virtual Queue tickets.

I'd love to buy a photoshoot for my mum for her birthday however as we are elsewhere in the city this weekend at a wedding, what sort of time would the photoshoot be as I'd like to buy her entry as well but could do with that being cheaper!!!!

I know he's a really big guest and will be very very busy all day so any info would be greatly appreciated as there will be a long tube ride ahead of her!!!!!

Thanks ;)

I officially hate you, Showmasters. Do you know how hard it is for a Czech student to get the 300 GBP (without food allowance, basic accom. and with bus travel instead of plane) required to go and get a photo with David?!?! Not to mention the fact that there are plenty of other great guests and I could easily spend another 300 GBP just at EMS. If I had them ;)

I've been standing on two nights in freezing January 2009 at Novello stage door for over 8 hours to get a chance to meet David. Never saw him :YAHOO: God knows I deserve that photo for the effort. And now this? I hate you! And I hate the fact that I can't come :dance: I'd have to sell a kidney.

Absolutely Thrilled at the David Tennant announcement, completely gutted that I have just ordered tickets for the entire family for the Saturday and he is there on the Sunday only! The worst part is Ive told my 5yr old son DT will be there, there will be tears before bedtime!

OMFG got my photo shoot gonna be bankrupt but im happy and very very giddy :D:D:D:D

Fantastic announcement, photo ordered straight away, no hesitation! What an amazing guest, I have to confess he is somebody I didn't think Showmasters would get, at least not for a LONG time, but here we are, STUNNING work folks! :WINCE::clap::dance::D

Im gonna be broke but DILLIGAF NOPE Dt all the way LOL