latest guest Announcement - David Tennant

showmasters

I think I let out a little yelp when I saw his name! Doubt I'll get anywhere near him, but it'll be great to know I'm in the same building as someone sooooooo amazing! Thank you Showmasters! And should David look at this thread, thank you in advance for coming, David! :dance:

Right, I'm off to start doing my happy dance! :smile:

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For people asking why Sunday?

He might have said he can only do that day. SM won't go "oh well, we don't want you if you won't do Saturday!".

Also, SM need to spread top guests out. For both the show to make entry money and for the buzz of the show.

Makes sense!! I wasn't doing Sunday either, but I bloody am now!

SO HAPPY!

Saw the name: :dance::clap:

Saw the day: :D (only planned on Saturday)

Considered going Sunday as well anyway, then saw the photoshoot cost: :o:smile:

Yehhh this is way outta budget, and i'm too much of a Matt Smith fangirl these days to break the budget for Tennant, amazing guest but the affordability:fangirlness ratio does not match up very well :-(

Edited by JessCansBe1337

Sunday only?...nope cant make that...gutted :D

Well hopefully, the lovely fans that will see him on Sunday will make such a good impression on him that David may just be swayed to do another convention in the future.

I've heard he's very loyal when it comes to Doctor Who and his fans.

And i wouldn't have missed meeting Alex Kingston for the world.

Oh my god, I popped on here about 6:55 by my watch, and I saw the announcement. I was like :D

The next thing I did was to start to txt a friend of mine to let her, that he had been announced because she is a really big fan of his. While I was doing this, I was on the online shop refreshing it waiting for David's photo tickets and brought one for me and one for her. She asked me which event, and I sent one back saying oct one and that I bought her a photo ticket for him too.

God, he is really excited about it, and is currently planning on when to come down etc.

cap