Top Posters In This Topic

Arthur Darvill - 1, 2 , 3 & 4

Eve Myles - 2

Nina Toussaint-White - 1

Ian McNeice and Albert Welling - 1

Caitlin Blackwood - 1, 2 & 3

Alex Kingston - 4

So far! :)

FOUR with Arthur? Big fan? Hehehe! Win! And gosh, THREE with Caitlin? Or are they for more than one person?

Eve Myles - 2

Nina Toussaint-White - 1

Alex Kingston - 4

FOUR with Arthur? Big fan? Hehehe! Win! And gosh, THREE with Caitlin? Or are they for more than one person?

Noo haha, One for me, one for me and my boyfriend, one for my boyfriend and one for my sister, and then the same for Caitlin without my sister!

I'm hoping that there arn't too many more to go up, I've spent far too much money as it is already!

Eve Myles - 2

Nina Toussaint-White - 1

Alex Kingston - 4

Noo haha, One for me, one for me and my boyfriend, one for my boyfriend and one for my sister, and then the same for Caitlin without my sister!

I'm hoping that there arn't too many more to go up, I've spent far too much money as it is already!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if you want 2 people in the same photo you still need a ticket EACH. You then get 2 takes / prints (me and my friend tend to do a different pose in each take so we don't have identical pics)

Eve Myles - 2

Nina Toussaint-White - 1

Alex Kingston - 4

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if you want 2 people in the same photo you still need a ticket EACH. You then get 2 takes / prints (me and my friend tend to do a different pose in each take so we don't have identical pics)

Ahh I made a mistake! He isn't getting one on his own haha! We usually get one together and then I get one on my own! Sorry!

Eve Myles - 2

Nina Toussaint-White - 1

Alex Kingston - 4

Ahh I made a mistake! He isn't getting one on his own haha! We usually get one together and then I get one on my own! Sorry!

Phew! :angel:

Eve Myles - 2

Nina Toussaint-White - 1

Alex Kingston - 4

now thats just some greedy photo shooting right there! lol :angel: you were fast on those new shoots that went up the other day!

Eve Myles - 2

Nina Toussaint-White - 1

Alex Kingston - 4

Makes it seem weird for me because I can see my Arthur Darvill number 4 right next to me lol.

Also got number 4 for Ian McNeice and Albert Welling and number 8 for Caitlin Blackwood :)

Eve Myles - 2

Nina Toussaint-White - 1

Alex Kingston - 4

Makes it seem weird for me because I can see my Arthur Darvill number 4 right next to me lol.

Also got number 4 for Ian McNeice and Albert Welling and number 8 for Caitlin Blackwood :)

They had a packing problem at the office, and only sent us 1, when we were suppose to get 2, 3 & 4 as well so we have tickets to be treated as 2, 3 and 4.

Eve Myles - 2

Nina Toussaint-White - 1

Alex Kingston - 4

They had a packing problem at the office, and only sent us 1, when we were suppose to get 2, 3 & 4 as well so we have tickets to be treated as 2, 3 and 4.

I remember, just when I was looking through the list comparing it with my pile I didn't look at the usernames the first time, so it took me a bit to figure it out :)

Eve Myles - 2

Nina Toussaint-White - 1

Alex Kingston - 4

OK lol... its kinda weird cause ive got ticket 2 for Catlin Blackwood lol...

She's doing two days, so maybe we have different days :)

Hi all,

I have

Arthur Darvill Sat # 39,

Ian McNeice and Albert Welling Sat # 2,

and Alex Kingston Sat # 10.

Just ordered a photo shoot with David Tennant for Sunday aswell so fingers crossed for a low low number :WINCE: .

Best Wishes,

Chugs-in-credible (the first)