Holyfrell

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't queue in order of the numbers on your tickets though, do you? x
You will do for the bigger guests.
No, you don't.

As Timelord has correctly explained, with the busier photo shoto sessions, you will be called up in batches 1-50, 1-100, and so on. You do not queue up in exact ticket number order within that batch, as it would take far too long to sort.

so far for me

Alex Kingston - sat no 3

Anneke Wills - tbc

Arthur Darvill - sat no 2

Caitlin Blackwood - sun no 1

Eve Myles - sat no 6

Joe Flanigan -sun no1

Miranda Raison - sun no7

Nina Toussaint-White - sat no 2

David tennant - tbc

Arthur Darvill - 1, 2 , 3 & 4

Eve Myles - 2

Nina Toussaint-White - 1

Ian McNeice and Albert Welling - 1

Caitlin Blackwood - 1, 2 & 3

Alex Kingston - 4

So far! :)

Makes it seem weird for me because I can see my Arthur Darvill number 4 right next to me lol.

Also got number 4 for Ian McNeice and Albert Welling and number 8 for Caitlin Blackwood :)

They had a packing problem at the office, and only sent us 1, when we were suppose to get 2, 3 & 4 as well so we have tickets to be treated as 2, 3 and 4.

ive got no 2 for arthur.

hope these issues arnt across the board, could get messy, if just this then no issues.

Edited by timelord81r

Because photo shoots have a certain time slot. So while you don't have to specifically be in 1-50, you do need to turn up when the shoot is taking place.

Now I'm a bit worried, I just ordered one with Arthur Darvill today and a standard entry ticket. Should I have got the early one? I'm completely new to this, so I'm not sure how it all works XD

Now I'm a bit worried, I just ordered one with Arthur Darvill today and a standard entry ticket. Should I have got the early one? I'm completely new to this, so I'm not sure how it all works XD
The photo shoot times won't be known until the schedule is released (normally 1-2 weeks prior to the event). It is possible that some photo shoots will take place before 11am (which is when Standard ticket holders can enter).

If this is the case then you can upgrade your ticket on the day, and enter at 9am. Bring your Standard ticket, and join the Early Bird pay-on-the-day queue, hand over your ticket and pay the difference in price..

The photo shoot times won't be known until the schedule is released (normally 1-2 weeks prior to the event). It is possible that some photo shoots will take place before 11am (which is when Standard ticket holders can enter).

If this is the case then you can upgrade your ticket on the day, and enter at 9am. Bring your Standard ticket, and join the Early Bird pay-on-the-day queue, hand over your ticket and pay the difference in price..

Oh ok, phew. Thank you :P

How do the photoshoots work? since its a sunday im not confident of the trains running on time. We have orded a David Tennant shoot, I assume they are in batches just like VTs? How many shoot sessions do they usually do in a day? space them out every few hours or something?

cheers

How do the photoshoots work? since its a sunday im not confident of the trains running on time. We have orded a David Tennant shoot, I assume they are in batches just like VTs? How many shoot sessions do they usually do in a day? space them out every few hours or something?cheers
Busier photo shoot session will oeprate a batch system based on ticket number, 1-50 (or similar) will be called first to queue up, then 1-100, and so on. You can join at any point after your ticket number has been called (providing the session hasn't finished of course). With the quieter sessions everybody joins the queue regardless of ticket number.

How many photo session does a guest do in a day, or how many session are there in total? With the latter it depends on how many guests take part. With the former it is normally one. The odd guest has taken part in a couple of sessions in one day, Karen Gillan and John Barrowman spring to mind. The length of a guests photo shoot depends on how many tickets are sold. I have seen 5 minute sessions, 90 minutes sessions, and pretty much everything in between. After one guest has had there photo shoot, there is a small break of 5 or so minutes, then it is time for the next guest.

How do the photoshoots work? since its a sunday im not confident of the trains running on time. We have orded a David Tennant shoot, I assume they are in batches just like VTs? How many shoot sessions do they usually do in a day? space them out every few hours or something?cheers
Busier photo shoot session will oeprate a batch system based on ticket number, 1-50 (or similar) will be called first to queue up, then 1-100, and so on. You can join at any point after your ticket number has been called (providing the session hasn't finished of course). With the quieter sessions everybody joins the queue regardless of ticket number.

How many photo session does a guest do in a day, or how many session are there in total? With the latter it depends on how many guests take part. With the former it is normally one. The odd guest has taken part in a couple of sessions in one day, Karen Gillan and John Barrowman spring to mind. The length of a guests photo shoot depends on how many tickets are sold. I have seen 5 minute sessions, 90 minutes sessions, and pretty much everything in between. After one guest has had there photo shoot, there is a small break of 5 or so minutes, then it is time for the next guest.

ok thanks for the info. Hoping they dont put tennants photoshoot at some silly time like before the doors open while we are all still in the queue or worse still on the train there. Silly sunday trains, earliest train i can get is 8.30 and im only 2hrs away from liverpool

street

The tickets I have are as follows:

Edward Furlong - Saturday - 13

Arthur Darvill - Saturday - 127

Diana Rigg - 10 & 11

Sean Patrick Flanery - Sunday - 4 & 5

Armin Shimerman - Sunday - 4

Jennifer Lien - Sunday - 1

Kate O'Mara - Sunday - 1

Alex Kingston - Sunday - 1

Jane Wiedlin - Saturday - 7

John Hurt - Saturday - 58 & 59

and I had 2 for Alex Winter as well but they're void now :P

And David Tennant I don't know as they haven't come yet but if there's say... 800 tickets for example, knowing me, I'm 799 & 800 ;)

Edited by SilvaNemesis