showmasters

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

JARED PADALECKI he's huge (tall) nom nomnom!!!!!

No he's not. When I met him at SDCC he thanked me for making him feel short. I said he should ignore the hobbits, to which he laughed, poked Jenson and said "See, we're normal, you're a hobbit!".

Well it made me laugh :YAHOO:

Hahaha he is wicked!

Lol yes hes tall, but not "TT" tall :YAHOO: he's like 6'4" or 6'5"

Have you met anyone taller than you? Daniel Cudmore's slightly shorter isn't he? Peter Mayhew?

Daniel is 6'8" so a couple of inches shorter than me.

Ian White is 7'1", he was in AVP and yes Peter was 7'3" not sure how tall he is now.

And LFCC 06 :YAHOO: or 07, think it might've been 07?

It was 06.

07 was my first as head of crew and the infamous "Heroes Sunday" and he wasn't at that one.

But well remembered. I'd forgotten we'd had him as a Doctor Who guest before Torchwood started.

Both wrong- was June 2005, first time at EC, not Wembley!

Also, JB did Collectormania 2009 as that was the first time I met him hehe! :)

Will there be anymore big guest announcements? I'm trying to save money wherever i can, and i need to know whether i should wait a few days before i book anymore photoshoots, so that i can save on postage? Thank you :D

I understand that thought, but honestly... with David announced I would not risk waiting.

There can be more guest announcements, but I don't think the risk of a photoshoot selling out in record time has ever been as high before.

Will there be anymore big guest announcements? I'm trying to save money wherever i can, and i need to know whether i should wait a few days before i book anymore photoshoots, so that i can save on postage? Thank you :D

I understand that thought, but honestly... with David announced I would not risk waiting.

There can be more guest announcements, but I don't think the risk of a photoshoot selling out in record time has ever been as high before.

I'm curious to know how many Shoots will be available for David in the end.

damn it, im at work, my internet connection better not let me down, not tonight.

also damn it, pre announcement means forum crashing ect.

but awesome, huge guest!! im hoping for a big american star or the brilliant matt smith

Much better than Matt Smith - Its David Tennant :D:YAHOO::YAHOO:

Will there be anymore big guest announcements? I'm trying to save money wherever i can, and i need to know whether i should wait a few days before i book anymore photoshoots, so that i can save on postage? Thank you :uhoh:

Yeah, you're right, i suppose i'd better just go ahead then xD Thank you for the advise :D