Auction info

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we will be having a Auction on each day of the show as normal

this year we have found some cool items for you to bid on .

posters

over sized guest photos

rare Autographs

Film or TV props from

The Sarah Jane Adventures

Dr who

Aliens

and more

and lots of other cool stuff

as normal there is no reserves and there will be one or two real bargain to be had so check it out

Jason :headscratch:

Real time auctions with an auctioneer.

Thanks QS, how do I find out what time and where it takes place, will there be an announcement at the show? Ive always missed/forgotten about the auctions until Ive got back home and ended up being disapointed I didnt see them.

Thanks QS, how do I find out what time and where it takes place, will there be an announcement at the show? Ive always missed/forgotten about the auctions until Ive got back home and ended up being disapointed I didnt see them.
The auction time/location will be listed on the schedule, which is normally released 1-2 weeks before the event.

Yahweh...

For the most part it is very easy to ID the signer...unfortunately, where the signer has more of a squiggle (and you are not familiar with the signer) it is sometimes difficult to see on the fly who has signed it and we didn't want to give any information that wasn't 100% correct.

Realistically however it was maybe one or two pieces out of the 50+ lots that you are referring to.

Also, we were last minute replacements for the usual auctioneers so you'll have to forgive that we were not 100% up to speed.

Finally, one man's trash is another man's treasure and just because you didn't want said autograph doesn't mean to say that the purchaser wasn't delighted with whatever they paid for it.

I do hope you'll attend the auction at EMS and you do find something that you want.

Does David count as a prop? If so, bagsies he's mine!

Will there be a list or at least part-list of star items nearer to the day?

Ahaha get ready to spend excessive amount of ££££££ then :D

And I just realized I was asking myself the same question (about the items not David :headscratch:)!

hi guys quick question been 2 many shows but never done an auction whats the routine ive just seen the time it is on sunday but do i need 2 get a ticket as like you do for the talks or is it just a turn up at the time thing?

The second one.

Edited by dufresne

hi guys quick question been 2 many shows but never done an auction whats the routine ive just seen the time it is on sunday but do i need 2 get a ticket as like you do for the talks or is it just a turn up at the time thing?

You turn up at the time, with a fistful of pound coins, and fivers (and bigger notes) , and happily part with them for bargains. Well, that's been my experience, anyway. Great fun!

love to watch auctions, normally can't pay for anything that actually tempts me as things go too high :thumbup: but still love to watch :WAVE: normally end up missing them due to crewing though, doh!

where does it say the time? can't see it in this thread?

thanks

surfy sah xx