Auction info

showmasters

There were too few Doctor Who items in the auction, in fact just one. - Peter Davison signed photo. What was really disappointing was that there was a prop from Sarah Jane Adventures (Bottle of Bubbleshock) which my daughters really wanted. The Bidding went up to £10 and I then tried to bid £12 however the person doing the auction did not see me although another member of the crew did and pointed at me. It was sold to the £10 bidder. My daughters were really disappointed and moaned all day about it.

There were too few Doctor Who items in the auction, in fact just one. - Peter Davison signed photo. What was really disappointing was that there was a prop from Sarah Jane Adventures (Bottle of Bubbleshock) which my daughters really wanted. The Bidding went up to £10 and I then tried to bid £12 however the person doing the auction did not see me although another member of the crew did and pointed at me. It was sold to the £10 bidder. My daughters were really disappointed and moaned all day about it.

So there weren't too many Doctor Who items,

I think you Doctor fans been had been catered for enough. :D

But I get your point about the 'auctioneer' not seeing you I had that in Glasgow once, can't remember what I was bidding on but it was dirt cheap and the guy never seen me.

There was not too much for me this time, got outbid on the Denise Crosby autograph, it went for £12, did not fee like going all the way for it. B)

just another quick one i found it quite funny the showmasters guy who was bidding for the star trek props aswell lol fair play 2 him :) he deff wanted them lol

What Star Trek props were in the auction? I wanted to go to the auction but I decided I couldn't afford it (and I needed the time for getting autographs on Saturday and having lunch on Sunday).

just another quick one i found it quite funny the showmasters guy who was bidding for the star trek props aswell lol fair play 2 him :) he deff wanted them lol

What Star Trek props were in the auction? I wanted to go to the auction but I decided I couldn't afford it (and I needed the time for getting autographs on Saturday and having lunch on Sunday).

there was 2 parts of the wall of the bridge both serpertate pieces and a Jonathan Frakes auto

there was 2 parts of the wall of the bridge both serpertate pieces and a Jonathan Frakes auto

Phew, I already have one of those! I didn't miss out.