Ringer

yellowmarlin

I have seen it advertised and it looks great (Sarah still stunning as ever) and once again wishing I had Sky :D.

Don't suppose theres any word yet on any freeview channel planning to show it.

You could always watch it online? or download them? Besides it only starts in America on Sept 13th

Edited by bp_buffy1990

• 2 weeks later...

Ringer on tonight on CW !!

By far best ringer promo I've seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwScMwUG5dI

I think ill be watching Ringer tommorow haha

Least you see it soon!! Us living in UK have to sit patiently and wait as usually! :P

haha im in the Liverpool ill just download it once its finished haha, hd tv recordings ftw =]

I can't wait to see how good it is, as i don't get control of the tv much in my house luckily my mum saw it and said she would click it so it records all the episodes that get shown! wooo :D

Also i think i will have the same problem not seeing SMG as Buffy , I will probly find myself sitting there wondering where the rest of the 'Scooby Gang' is! lol

I've been busy working at a film festival that I didn't have the time to watch it. But I just downloaded it and watched three eps. I think it's amazing. Can't wait to see where the story is going!

And I have to agree: some of the things SMG said remind me of Buffy, just a little. :)

Have you all heard that Amber is gonna star in Ringer? :) I think it's awesome. I can't wait to see her on the show. But do you know how many episodes she's gonna be in? Is it just a one time thing? I hope it's not, and at the same time I'm afraid that if it isn't, she won't be available for Hallowhedon anymore :uhoh: (since a very important guest cancelled another event one week from it, I'm a little paranoid and stressed out^^).

Edited by frenchwhedonist