Parking

TheAngelicOne

We had some variations. :P

Yes, calling worked sometimes.

I phoned today but there seemed to be some query over venue , I was asked if it wasn't at Olympia 2 ? The car park have another event listed for Earls Court 2. I decided to email info@collectomania before booking anything. Haven't heard back yet so not booked anything to be on the safe side.

I phoned today but there seemed to be some query over venue , I was asked if it wasn't at Olympia 2 ? The car park have another event listed for Earls Court 2. I decided to email info@collectomania before booking anything. Haven't heard back yet so not booked anything to be on the safe side.

You have e-mailed the online shop who will not be able to help you. Showmasters e-mail address for general enquiries is info@showmastersonline.com. Queen Sindel has already contacted them about this a couple of days.

Based on previous experience, Earls Court does appear to lack internal communications at times. No doubt it will be resolved shortly.

You have e-mailed the online shop who will not be able to help you. Showmasters e-mail address for general enquiries is info@showmastersonline.com. Queen Sindel has already contacted them about this a couple of days.

Based on previous experience, Earls Court does appear to lack internal communications at times. No doubt it will be resolved shortly.

oh ok although I assumme the shop would have the venue listed on their tickets, but will just wait for any updates -- still not happy to book parking at the moment.

oh ok although I assumme the shop would have the venue listed on their tickets, but will just wait for any updates -- still not happy to book parking at the moment.
Two people work for the online shop. One for Showmasters, and one for Massive Events. They process the orders that people place for photo shoots and entry tickets, etc. They don't deal with any queries other than relating to the orders that people place. All other queries are dealt with at the Showmasters office on the other e-mail address that I listed.

Yes, the venue is listed on the ticket but that will be the same as what is advertised on this forum, the event website, and most recently confirmed here by Showmasters

This event is at Earls Court on 1st-2nd October.

Both EC2 and EC1 frequently host more than one event on the same date. The hall in EC2 can be split in two. EC1 has two levels and a few halls. So there is plenty of room for multiple events at any one time.

Edited by 1of2