EMS Countdown

PoTtHeAdWhOvIaN

Hi all,

All together now, Its the final countdown...

3 Days to Goooooooooo!! :clap:

Wooooooo-Hooooooo! :smile:

Sorry, like in the other thread, it's 4 days to go. 3 days from now a lot of people could still be at home or travelling down, but no guests will be there :P

Hi,

No it is 3 days? Tuesday is today (don't count that) then its Wednesday (1) Thursday (2) and Friday (3)!

Unless you count it differently ... :huh:

Chugs-in-credible

Hi all,

Sorry, like in the other thread, it's 4 days to go. 3 days from now a lot of people could still be at home or travelling down, but no guests will be there :P

Hi,

No it is 3 days? Tuesday is today (don't count that) then its Wednesday (1) Thursday (2) and Friday (3)!

Chugs-in-credible

Most people count up until the event itself (in this case, EMS starts on Saturday) so it's Wednesday (1) Thursday (2) Friday (3) and Saturday (4) and 5 if you want to count until Sunday :P

Hi all,

Hi,

Chugs-in-credible

Most people count up until the event itself (in this case, EMS starts on Saturday) so it's Wednesday (1) Thursday (2) Friday (3) and Saturday (4) and 5 if you want to count until Sunday :P

That's exactly what I meant, nothing will be happening on the Friday (except the crew working hard to get everything set up), so Friday is 3 days away but it's the 4th day that we will be meeting all the guests.

:rolleyes: 3 days to go!!!!! (actually this time, :poki: lol!) Woo hoo! :lol::dance:

yup..today 1 Thursday 2 and friday 3 and sat is the actual day so no need to count it cause will be happning on the 4th day.

It's alright guys, I've stop bothering to count the days now.

To cut the middle man out I'm just sitting by the entrance to Earls Court waiting for the guests and fans to arrive. Then that's my time to shine!

Wait, sorry I mean I'll be at the Earls Court 2 entrance, thats where it is right? In four days time? Don't go trying to trick me with the days and all :P

Chugs-in-credible