latest guest Announcement - ALEX KINGSTON

showmasters

Should I be concerned that I haven't had mine yet? I ordered on Friday, when the whole debate about the wrong name being on the info was going on?

Nope, I ordered my entry tickets on Thursday and they turned up today, ordered a bunch of photo shoots on Friday and haven't got them yet...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my photo shoot ticket! number 20, so i'm very happy.

But now i don't know what i want Alex to sign! I love her as River Song and didn't know about Kingston until seeing her in Doctor Who, but i saw video clips on youtube of her in E.R., so i've bought the box sets and love her character in that too!

Now i don't know whether to get a pic of her as Elizabeth Corday or River Song for her to sign!

Decisions, decisions....

Hi All,

I received my tickets aswell this morning, got number 10 for Alex Kingston on sat! :dance:

Also booked a pic with Ian McNeice and Albert Welling (best photo shoot ever - Churchill and Hitler for 15 pounds, clever SM :D ) and received there ticket, number 2!

Along with Arthur Darvill, great pics for the album this year!

Best,

Chugs-in -credible

This is worrying me now, I still haven't received my photoshoot ticket for Alex Kingston, yet it says "paid" on my status, I ordered a.s.a.p to avoid having a high number, so I won't be best pleased if I have to order again and settle for a much higher number

I got mine today and ordered on the Thursday like you, but you must know what Royal Mail are like. If you haven't got it in about a week, email the store address letting them know, you won't get a worse number.

Similar thing happened for someone else where they ordered 4 for Arthur Darvill but only got ticket number 1. They later sent tickets 2-4 so although there are some duplicates out there, nobody is any worse off.

I got my ticket today - number 7 apparently! I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but do the numbers on the ticket actually determine a place in the line or are they just to see how many tickets are sold?

They sort of place you in line. They call blocks (for example) 1-40, then once the queue has died down a bit 1-80. It just means that at the big guests like Karen Gillan that had 800 photoshoots to go through, not everyone turns up at once.

This is worrying me now, I still haven't received my photoshoot ticket for Alex Kingston, yet it says "paid" on my status, I ordered a.s.a.p to avoid having a high number, so I won't be best pleased if I have to order again and settle for a much higher number

I got mine today and ordered on the Thursday like you, but you must know what Royal Mail are like. If you haven't got it in about a week, email the store address letting them know, you won't get a worse number.

Similar thing happened for someone else where they ordered 4 for Arthur Darvill but only got ticket number 1. They later sent tickets 2-4 so although there are some duplicates out there, nobody is any worse off.

Thanks for the heads up :YAHOO:

Just hope that in the next few days, it arrives, gonna leave it until this time next week, if it hasn't come by then, I'll have to enquire about it, just to see what's happening.

As you say though, Royal Mail do work in mysterious ways :YAHOO:

No problem :D reading back my reply made me seem grumpy and having a go at you for being worried, didn't mean it that way lol. Letting them know at a suitable time after people have received theirs that ordered at the same time as you is the best thing to do. It just means Showmasters can be pretty confident that it got lost in the post rather than just being one got sent out early in the day and yours later meaning it fell over the threshold of when it should get to you. Also distance could play a factor. With 3 weeks to go, I would say plenty of time to sort it out :)

Number 6 :WINCE: Yay!

I am hoping I can get an auto again and it is not crazy but I think a lot of her fans are knowing she is there now so there will be a mass about of Kingston fans!

Hopefully I can talk more then I did last time. I suck at talking she was looking at me like hmm are you gonna say anything, lol

I must speak!

Number 6 :thumbup: Yay!

I am hoping I can get an auto again and it is not crazy but I think a lot of her fans are knowing she is there now so there will be a mass about of Kingston fans!

Hopefully I can talk more then I did last time. I suck at talking she was looking at me like hmm are you gonna say anything, lol

I must speak!

You know Orange I do love your enthusiasm you seem really nice and I think Alex will like that too.

Number 6 :smile: Yay!

I must speak!

You know Orange I do love your enthusiasm you seem really nice and I think Alex will like that too.

That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me on here :)

Thank you.

Alex Kingston #6

I am going down in numbers I was 11 last time :)

Oooooooh, I'm number 5 :P

Thankfully, I received my photoshoot ticket for Alex today and well happy with my number :YAHOO:

Well go you!

Thankyou, didn't do too badly yourself :(

In theory, we should be quite close together in the queue

I don't think it works like that though, last time I was like 11 and there was someone next to me who was like 60, so yeah lol would be nice though

Alex Kingston #6

Thankfully, I received my photoshoot ticket for Alex today and well happy with my number :blink:

Well go you!

Thankyou, didn't do too badly yourself :lol:

I don't think it works like that though, last time I was like 11 and there was someone next to me who was like 60, so yeah lol would be nice though

Yeah, I agree, that's why I said in theory, in practice, it's a very different process :wub:

We should meet up anyway and line up together :D

Lots of quoting in this thread... Well, I can't come to London on my own because I have a ton of health issues including panic attacks, but now I have found a friend willing to come with me, I am SO in for this :thumbup: I think I'll bring my lifesize cardboard cut-out River... xD

Alex Kingston #6

Thankfully, I received my photoshoot ticket for Alex today and well happy with my number :crying:

Well go you!

Thankyou, didn't do too badly yourself :king:

Yeah, I agree, that's why I said in theory, in practice, it's a very different process B)

We should meet up anyway and line up together :D

Yes, most definately a good idea :D

We'll sort something out, I'm sure :D

That's what it's all about chaps having fun and getting to know people who are into the same things you are :-D You 2 are gonna have a wonderful time.