latest guest Announcement - ALEX KINGSTON

showmasters

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! THANKYOU SO MUCH SHOWMASTERS :thumbup:

I love you forever, in a non sexual way ofcourse :thumbup:

In all seriousness though, I regretted not getting an autograph last time, so I'm so glad to get a chance to rectify this, and let's face it, Alex is Lovely

You know what I think about this!

I just need to buy my photo shoot now!

I already went over to the store on the off chance they were already available :help:

I thought immediately of you when I saw this announcement :P

:D

She will be my sole guest now because I am going to buy some many photo shoots and autos haha

HOW IN GODS NAME DID I MISS THIS...ALL HAIL THE SHOWMASTER JASON.

This is cause for playing the black-eyed peas tonights gonna be a good night.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know if I can go yet but do I have to book my photoshoot and how do I do that? how many photos do I get with her for the £15, which, btw, is expensive for someone who have to travel from Liverpool and pay £12 just to get in and other expenses :/

You can order your photoshoot tickets through the online shop. £15 is the price per photo, but the photographers the superb so you won't be disappointed.

I'm also coming down from Liverpool. I have 3 photoshoots planned.

EDIT: here's the link for the online shop: http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2_Sho.../Categories/EMS

Edited by Beechy

• Showmasters Admin

Awesome guest! She's so lovely...

Think she may need a crew t-shirt soon...

thats funny i will tell her that :D

you know the first time she was a little shy and then she meet you all and love it :D

you know she is flying back from AL to attend this show

so we will not get to see her to may times more as it dose cost a lot to ring her over :mellow:

but it is her moment on Dr Who and Alex is so good in last weeks show we have to get her back and the season's end is the saturday of EMS so we had to do it .

we are still working on getting some more guests and one or two are big names that at this point are interested in attending so lets see what comes of it ;)

i found this and had to put it up on here :D

tumblr_lqlxr3RtUT1qbj6cco1_500.gif

Again! Oh SM you kill me... :D

Do I dare get a 4th photo? Or another item signed (3 already)?

Gaaaah she is too lovely not to meet again. I'll find something for her to scribble on :mellow:

:D

I shall ask her to scribble on me ;O

Alex is my life <3 I am sooooooooooooooooo happy I might be able to talk more this time :D

Is this what you meant by 'killer guests'? :P

NO

WE ARE WORKING ON MORE

Jaosn :WAVE:

Alex is great...met her in July....but i love that statement above even more!

Just to add to anyone that read it, I didn't mean killer in a bad way, I meant killer as in death because she tried to kill the doctor :P

Wow I love the fact she's coming back for more! Met her in May and she was lovely. And the fact that shes there both days means I can now get my personalisation that I wanted hee hee! :P

Hi,

Oh my god, Rachel! Its me Charlie (the guy dressed as The Tenth Doctor!)

I tried looking for you a while back on the forums and presumed you didn't join.

Hows it going, will probaly see ya at the EMS as I presume your going?

P.M when you can :WAVE:

chugs-in-credible

Edited by chugs-in-credible

Hello! I'm really new to this so I have no idea what I'm doing! Firstly ALEX KINGSTON. Yay! That woman is amazing!

Just wondering if some kind person can help me, cos I don't want to mess up my chance to meet her! Do you pay for admission as well as a photoshoot yeah? So if I went to meet Alex, I'd pay the entrance fee and then money on top for a photo and more for an autograph.

Also, is her talk extra to listen to? Sorry for the questions, it would be amazing if someone could offer some help :WAVE:

Thanks!

Hello! I'm really new to this so I have no idea what I'm doing! Firstly ALEX KINGSTON. Yay! That woman is amazing!

Just wondering if some kind person can help me, cos I don't want to mess up my chance to meet her! Do you pay for admission as well as a photoshoot yeah? So if I went to meet Alex, I'd pay the entrance fee and then money on top for a photo and more for an autograph.

Also, is her talk extra to listen to? Sorry for the questions, it would be amazing if someone could offer some help :P

Thanks!

Hello, AnnaJoy!

Yes, you need to pay to get in, per photoshoot and per autograph.

Admission tickets and photoshoots from here:

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2_Sho.../Categories/EMS

Autographs, you have to pay when you get them. There will be a table with the photos and a crew person taking money, then another table with Alex and another crew person (and security). Alex's talk wasn't a paid for one at LFCC. She's awesome, coming to 3 SM events in England this year :P:WAVE:

Edited by laurab1

I'm guessing as some of the guests who were before her haven't got their tickets up yet, we could be waiting a while

Yes but in the meantime could someone agree with the following statement so I don't feel so DIRTY.

"Is it just me or is Alex Kingston very sexy? I mean sure she's amazingly sweet and friendly but like when you see her play river it's like...wow."