latest guest Announcement - ALEX KINGSTON

showmasters

If it makes you feel any better my problem is I talk way too much :-D

THIS ^ :D:D

To be fair I don't usually make many friends by being quiet I try to keep a certain level of energy and humor which also allows to make the best friends a guy could ask for. Never hurts to have passion heart and good level and enthusiasm.

You don't get anywhere being quiet.

To be fair Alex is pretty amazing and if thats not worth some excitement nothing is.

Edited by adam.anouer

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it makes you feel any better my problem is I talk way too much :-D

THIS ^ :D:D

To be fair I don't usually make many friends by being quiet I try to keep a certain level of energy and humor which also allows to make the best friends a guy could ask for. Never hurts to have passion heart and good level and enthusiasm.

You don't get anywhere being quiet.

To be fair Alex is pretty amazing and if thats not worth some excitement nothing is.

Some people can't help being shy and I would hope Alex would still want to give me time even though I was.

Nick - your query is being looked at.

As Queen Sindel has mentioned a few posts back, if you see anything that concerns you then please use the report post function.

Thanks.

Thanks 1of2, glad I didn't cause a problem, and thanks I will use that function in future, it just seems well, a bit harsh to report someone!

Thanks for the reassurance it is being addressed.

Hi!

Sorry for these 'newbie' questions but I was wondering about the autograph session and whether I can bring a photo of Alex from home or if I can buy one there?

Hello, you can bring your own if you wish. There will be a selection of free 10"x8" images for those that don't have anything to get signed. Additionally there will be various dealers at the event who will have images for sale. Edited by 1of2

Hi!

Sorry for these 'newbie' questions but I was wondering about the autograph session and whether I can bring a photo of Alex from home or if I can buy one there?

Hello, you can bring your own if you wish. There will be a selection of free 10"x8" images for those that don't have anything to get signed. Additionally there will be various dealers at the event who will have images for sale.

Thanks! Now I have the tricky choice of deciding what photo then or whether to see what's on offer there! So excited now!

Thanks again!

Hi!

Hello, you can bring your own if you wish. There will be a selection of free 10"x8" images for those that don't have anything to get signed. Additionally there will be various dealers at the event who will have images for sale.

Thanks! Now I have the tricky choice of deciding what photo then or whether to see what's on offer there! So excited now!

Thanks again!

If at some point you decide you want something specific signed you may want to bring your own item/photo as it's not always possible to guarantee what pictures will be available at the event. :D

Thanks! Now I have the tricky choice of deciding what photo then or whether to see what's on offer there! So excited now!Thanks again!
If you have a specific image in mind then it is best to bring it, as there is no guarantee that the exact image you want will be available. If you are happy with general images then it is probably safe to assume that there will be various Doctor Who images, a few from ER and possibly a few random others.

Edit: Sigh, another person that types faster than me as well :D

Edited by 1of2

You can buy your entry ticket on the day, but I would recommend that you pre-book as the 'pay on the day' queue moves slower than the 'pre-paid' queue for obvious reasons.

I'd definitely book if you're coming Sat as that'll be pretty busy due to Arthur Darvill, Diana Rigg and John Hurt

Edited by Jemzamia