DR WHO FANS WARNING

showmasters

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be great to see Milton Johns back again, still have a DVD to get signed, however as The Android Invasion in out in January, might be best to have him back next year.

I'd also like to meet Stuart Fell very much. An absolute legend in Doctor Who, and played countless parts. Always wanted to meet him and don't believe he does these events very much but it'd be a real treat if you managed to get him

It would be great to see Milton Johns back again, still have a DVD to get signed, however as The Android Invasion in out in January, might be best to have him back next year.

I'd also like to meet Stuart Fell very much. An absolute legend in Doctor Who, and played countless parts. Always wanted to meet him and don't believe he does these events very much but it'd be a real treat if you managed to get him

Also, on the back of my requests here, i'd like to request Ailsa Berk. She's done great work on the new Doctor Who, and also worked on Star Wars. I have a great Amanaman pic i'd love to get signed by her from Jedi

I'm Still Hoping For Freema ... The Only Assistant from the new look i've not met ...

I already paid for photoshoots and entry tickets, you would kill me if you announce any more guests. What a fantastic show this is turning out to be, if a little expensive for me. :-)

Edited by CurlyKirsty

A great idea to have actors and actresses from the current excellent Dr Who series that is coming to an end shortly.

Having watched Saturday's spooky episode it would be great to see Daniel Mays and Emma Cunniffe as well. Daniel was great in the last series of Ashes to Ashes.

How awesome would it be if Karen, Matt, Alex and Arthur all came on the Saturday (since Arthur is only confirmed on the Saturday)

And we had a group photo with all the main stars of Doctor Who :crying:

also, it would have been fantastic to see a photoshoot with Tennant/Kingston or even Tennant/Georgia, but wont happen cause he will be crazy busy enought!

but I still have hope for a Kingston/Toussaint-White shoot. I mean, Alex is there 2 days this time, its really possible ! pleaaaaaaaase