DR WHO FANS WARNING

showmasters

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't raise my hopes, but i'm hoping for Matt Smith to make an appearance! Unlikely, i know.

But i would love it if Freema, Billie or John showed!

I gotta say it Jason I don't know how you do it man but your incredible. I cannot wait to crew this event not just because of the guests or the sheer size of it but just about everything. The Atmosphere, The Fans, The Guests, The Doctor Who Finale. I cannot wait so if theres anything I can do let me know :mellow: I wanna do whatever I can to help bring the best SM Event yet.

Matt Smith?

Can Jason do it?

Yes he can!

:D:D:D:mellow:

Come on Jason, I am sending great, wonderful, stonking vibes of goodwill to you. Don't disapoint me......

If Jason can do it I will start the worlds biggest Love Train at EMS with the music and everything.

• Showmasters Admin

oh my god, SM if you top alex kingston i will literally be so dirt poor i'll have to busk outside earl's court

:mellow::D:D

KAREN, MATT, ALEX! All on the day of the finale if Jason can do that I swear on these here forums that I will start the worlds biggest love train right there on the day.

Keep up the amazing Jason. I'd say you can't do much better except...you keep astounding us with your awesome smexiness.

thank you for the kind words but can you and all that are happy with the guest tonight and the ones on there way , please let people know about Entertainment Media Show its our newest show and so far each of the EMS event have lost money , we are growing them as soon as we can and it took years to grow LFCC but we really want to be able to bring in the big guest , but the show is not that well know yet , so you letting your friend and other know about this event and who you are meeting really really helps us a lot , and that means we can really go out and make the big offers to the big guests just like we did for LFCC for this show , so anything you can do to help with this will pay you back 1000 fold .

i am please you like tonights guest as you know we are still working on guests some big from all shows and films and with all your help we will see who we get

thank you all for your help

jason :D

thank you for the kind words but can you and all that are happy with the guest tonight and the ones on there way , please let people know about Entertainment Media Show its our newest show and so far each of the EMS event have lost money , we are growing them as soon as we can and it took years to grow LFCC but we really want to be able to bring in the big guest , but the show is not that well know yet , so you letting your friend and other know about this event and who you are meeting really really helps us a lot , and that means we can really go out and make the big offers to the big guests just like we did for LFCC for this show , so anything you can do to help with this will pay you back 1000 fold .

i am please you like tonights guest as you know we are still working on guests some big from all shows and films and with all your help we will see who we get

jason :mellow:

I've been letting people know via Facebook and twitter like I do for all the events. Announce Matt Smith and I may even make a sign that I hang round my head that I wear every day until the event :D

• Showmasters Admin

I've been letting people know via Facebook and twitter like I do for all the events. Announce Matt Smith and I may even make a sign that I hang round my head that I wear every day until the event :D

thank you mate it really dose help we know that there are so many people that never get to here about our events till after the show , we put out lots of ads but still it takes years to build up a new show LFCC took 8 years , so what you and others do makes so much difference thank you for your great help and the same gos to others

thanks guys and girls

we will not let you down

jason :mellow:

oh my god, SM if you top alex kingston i will literally be so dirt poor i'll have to busk outside earl's court

:mellow::D:D

KAREN, MATT, ALEX! All on the day of the finale if Jason can do that I swear on these here forums that I will start the worlds biggest love train right there on the day.

Keep up the amazing Jason. I'd say you can't do much better except...you keep astounding us with your awesome smexiness.

jason :D

Absolutely man :D Showmasters deserves every bit of recognition for the heart and soul you guys put into it. I'm sure myself and every other person on here wants every SM event to be remembered and to keep on growing. And for every single amazing guest that wants to let their fans get the chance in a lifetime to see who they admire it's magical! ;)

This is actually one of the reasons I love Acting so much the people you meet, The heart you put into it and Just working with everyone who wants to have an amazing time is totally worth every effort.

I'll do my best for you Jason! this is so exciting :dance: Facebook, Hotmail, Youtube, Twitter you name it...I'll spam it.

can you and all that are happy with the guest tonight and the ones on there way , please let people know about Entertainment Media Show

To be honest with you the Who community is pretty well established at spreading the word when it comes to events, if anything some of my friends are in danger of feeling who guest burn out.

However Ms Rigg's announcement generated much more notice then normal on another forum I frequent that hardly ever mentions the events. And it was mostly positive until they saw her price.

can you and all that are happy with the guest tonight and the ones on there way , please let people know about Entertainment Media Show

To be honest with you the Who community is pretty well established at spreading the word when it comes to events, if anything some of my friends are in danger of feeling who guest burn out.

However Ms Rigg's announcement generated much more notice then normal on another forum I frequent that hardly ever mentions the events. And it was mostly positive until they saw her price.

Still it never hurts to spread to put in a good word.