Who do we think will be the busiest?

Orangepeel

Arthur Darvill will be pretty popular if the event is anything like LFCC. The queues for Alex Kingston and Karen were pretty long and intense.

Karen was charged £25 as the sexiest Dr Who Assistant and River is the Doctor's Wife it's no surprise they'd be incredibly popular. Arthur always has such an incredible composure when he comes to an event he's a friendly guy, tries to have a laugh. He'll make you feel very comfortable and relaxed.

I would assume Arthur Darville will be pretty busy, and Eve Myles because Torchwood is on at the moment so it's current in everybody's minds.

When I met Eve at the Hub she was spending quite a while talking to people, so her queue was going quite slow. She's absolutely lovely to meet and I can't wait to meet her again.

Also think Jennifer Lien will be busy becasue I don't think she does many of these, and Star Trek guests are always pretty popular.

I would assume Arthur Darville will be pretty busy, and Eve Myles because Torchwood is on at the moment so it's current in everybody's minds.

When I met Eve at the Hub she was spending quite a while talking to people, so her queue was going quite slow. She's absolutely lovely to meet and I can't wait to meet her again.

Also think Jennifer Lien will be busy becasue I don't think she does many of these, and Star Trek guests are always pretty popular.

Jennifer Lien is an extremely rare opportunity to ever meet her because she retired from Acting so anyone who really loved her in Voyager and whatever else is going to find this a massive treat.

Armin Shimmerman who I think is massively underrated is an amazing Actor in DS9, Ratchet and Clank and Buffy is more than likely going to have quite a crowd aswell.

Rory one of the leading characters of Doctor Who's current series is going to be a no brainer because like it or not you can't help but love him.

Eve Myles she has the name of the first woman...need I say more?

Diana Rigg will be interesting to see. Although I'm not an Avengers fan myself I'm aware there is a very sizeable fanbase out there who have struggled to get their items signed in the past so I would think she will attract a lot of business. Perhaps a similar sized queue to Denis Lawson when you take her role in On Her Majesty's Secret Service into account as well.