Thanks to SM and all the crew!

Elspeth

I enjoyed crewing this event as well. Everyone was great to work with, especially Mark who was brave enough to let me loose on his stall on Saturday and Andrea who made sure I was kept busy on Sunday.

Sid - you're welcome and thanks for the food (still eating the fruit).

Karen

Edited by dwarfbabe

I would like to thank all of the crew who I worked with who were delightful, Adrian Rawlins for being a lovely guest to assist and all of the lovely attendees I met :) x

I am totally copying Chantelle, second crew for me and like to thank EVERYONE who were great :blush: as always THANKS THANKS THANKS........... extra thanks to Justin - Roomie/Karen Mark - Lifts/Malcolm - advise/Joyce - good leader /Claire and Ange just for being great) ...... also thanks to showmasters for making it possible see you all soon

Sid :D

i think your guest might have thought i was a bit weird as i kept pulling faces at you but he managed to turn round 9 out of 10 times :')

and yes thankyou to paul and mark for giving me lifts :)

i forgot to mention in my first post ( you have to forgive me as i was shattered ) , but a very very special thak you to the photographer for taking some photos of my Steampunk costume and the 2 Lady crew members for assisting in a couple of pics

thank you all very much

I was one of them lol and you are very welcome. Your costume was amazing! :blush:

Hi Guys i just wanted to say thank you to everyone you were all fantastic especially Angie and Karen it was really nice talking to you's both i really appreciate that showmasters puts a event on scotland the guest line up was great and everyone in costume was really nice and the costumes were all awesome especially cocomandos steampunk costume and the stalls were great too i got some good bargains i cant wait till next year :crying:

I would like to thank all of the crew who I worked with who were delightful, Adrian Rawlins for being a lovely guest to assist and all of the lovely attendees I met :) x

I am totally copying Chantelle, second crew for me and like to thank EVERYONE who were great :D as always THANKS THANKS THANKS........... extra thanks to Justin - Roomie/Karen Mark - Lifts/Malcolm - advise/Joyce - good leader /Claire and Ange just for being great) ...... also thanks to showmasters for making it possible see you all soon

Sid :P

Hey Sid,

Shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttt!!!!

;)