Anyone else loving the American History X reunion ?

dufresne

The problem is, we have got zero chance of Edward Norton appearing. His treatment of his fans is disgraceful....

I've heard he has a reputation that isn't so great with the fans, I won't repeat what he apparently said to one who approached him in a cafe, I believe :D

"Can I have a cup of tea and a large eccles cake please?"

Fairuza Balk pleeease

this yes please, love her, american history x is a very good, very powerful film! (does any one know the major differences in the directors version to the cut that was released, ive never really looked it up, but always knew there were issues, director had bust up with studio, recut on sudios behalf , studio hated the 2nd cut even more and they parted company, studio and norton recut the film for a 3rd time)

also I love return to oz which she stars in

• 4 weeks later...

I wish edward could be a guest,and fairuza balk !.i know fairuza has done events like this in america.not sure if she has in the uk though ? .i love american history x that they were in and return to oz,the worst witch and the craft,that fairuza was in, and primal fear,that edward was in.has edward ever done these kind of events in the uk,or just in america ?.i'm shocked that he has been rude to fans.i hope he would be polite and friendly if he came here though.