latest guest announcement - JENNIFER LIEN

showmasters

Im glad i just read on here about her being really shy because i was starting to think there was something wrong with her. Got her autograph on Saturday and she didnt really look at me or say hi or anything. Got her photoshoot today and again she seemed very odd. But if she really is that shy then fair play to her for being brave enough to come!

christopher is shy , but very nice she was just rude!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im glad i just read on here about her being really shy because i was starting to think there was something wrong with her. Got her autograph on Saturday and she didnt really look at me or say hi or anything. Got her photoshoot today and again she seemed very odd. But if she really is that shy then fair play to her for being brave enough to come!

Well said Jedi! Bless her she did seem uncomfortable. I thought she was upset or something but when I talked to her she was very sweet although a little quiet aswell. I thought she was nice she may have been nervous or anxious but did a very good job nonetheless.

I didn't go to meet her, but did get a smile out of her today. Was sitting outside the guests room by photo area B, she came out and looked around in confusion, and ending up staring at me for some reason - I think she was looking for a crew member and my shirt was the same colour red as theirs. Smiled at her, and she smiled back, having apparently realised her mistake.

So that was a nice little moment.