More Photo Shoots Available

showmasters

I just checked out the shop.

Evanna is listed twice for Sunday, and Eve is only listed for Saturday. I think one Evanna should be Eve?

Description from the second Evy one would suggest you're right, hopefully a mod will quickly see this and let the relevant person know who can change it :lol:

Quick question.. I'm going to book my photoshoot for Evy on the Saturday however I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make it. If I could only do the Sunday, could I swap days or would I have to buy another tickets and just lose the money on the other? x

Sorry, normally tickets are not interchangeable. You can ask at the organisers booth on the day if they can swap (if the shoot isn't sold out), but we can't guarantee anything.

I just checked out the shop.

Evanna is listed twice for Sunday, and Eve is only listed for Saturday. I think one Evanna should be Eve?

Description from the second Evy one would suggest you're right, hopefully a mod will quickly see this and let the relevant person know who can change it :D

It does look like a copy and paste error, yes. I've let the office know.

• 2 weeks later...

i know they say that photo shoots may happen before 111am but does anyone have an idea how early they may be. Its only cause we're flying up the day of the event and its a do we wait and risk them being sold out or do we buy them and then the times are announced but we miss them (we should be there about ten on saturday

i know they say that photo shoots may happen before 111am but does anyone have an idea how early they may be. Its only cause we're flying up the day of the event and its a do we wait and risk them being sold out or do we buy them and then the times are announced but we miss them (we should be there about ten on saturday
Previously I have seen photo shoot sessions start at 9.30am. It won't be known for certain until the schedule is released though.

Previously I have seen photo shoot sessions start at 9.30am. It won't be known for certain until the schedule is released though.

I've still got my LFCC schedule spreadsheet and can confirm that photoshoots started at 9:30am and went on through to around 4pm in some cases. And that was with 3 areas to use too. It was pretty busy.

Guess it depends on numbers of guests doing shoots but some could start early but won't know for sure until the schedule is released.