EMS Confirmations

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

They have started going out today but with Glasgow over the weekend it may be Tuesday afternoon before you get yours. So please don't start texting or emailing myself or Andrew asking why you've not got one until at least Wednesday.

Thanks,

Stuart.

They have started going out today but with Glasgow over the weekend it may be Tuesday afternoon before you get yours. So please don't start texting or emailing myself or Andrew asking why you've not got one until at least Wednesday.

Thanks,

Stuart.

Update...

They have all gone out, if you haven't got one and applied then please mail either Tootall or myself and it wil be dealt with upon our return from Collectormania Glasgow.

Andrew

Thanks,

Stuart.

Update...

They have all gone out, if you haven't got one and applied then please mail either Tootall or myself and it wil be dealt with upon our return from Collectormania Glasgow.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew your a star.

I completely forgot to send my reply back (doh)

Any room for 1 more? Won't need a hotel

Sorry dude, I'd love to but for this show I can't.

That's understandable mate, I completely forgot this was on. My bad, need to learn to file emails properly lol