Final Details for the Night is Day Stall

Hey guys,

I know we're small fry compared to all the other excellent guests appearing this weekend, but we'll be there for the full two days at our stall to promote our new superhero movie, "Night is Day".

Over the two days we'll have different cast and crew members from the film taking part to talk to everybody about the movie and answer any questions you have. Cast include -

Cat Joss - Our villainous Caillech (Saturday)

Tam Toye - The evil Mr. Philips who tries to make a deal with the Caillech (Sunday)

Mark Harvey - Frank Stone, an insane assassin who works for Philips (Saturday)

Sean Anderson - One of our actors who plays a Scavenger demon (Saturday)

Chris Summers - Jason Mackenzie, our superhero! (Sunday)

Nicki Fleming - Lexi, our supernatural vampire who helps Jason

Colin McCredie - Taylor, a police informant who runs his own dodgy business (Saturday 12pm-1.30pm)

Simon Weir - CS Carlisle, head of the police and friend to Superintendent Charles Sloan (Saturday 12pm-1.30pm)

We'll also have our comic book artist David Fergusson both days, Dougie Coull who is our official photographer and Adam Wardrop who is our director of photographer.

Mark, Colin, Simon and myself will be doing a guest talk from 12.50pm on the Saturday so please come along and ask us anything you'd like.

We'll have official Night is Day t-shirts, hoodies, posters, postcards and two comic books available to buy and we'll sign them for you too.

Our screen will be looping a 10 minute preview of the film including new footage and an exciting new trailer.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Fraser

Edited by fraserscotland

Very good Fraser! :WINCE: Going to be fun chatting with you guys and of course finding everyone to sign my stuff I buy !! :D

Please dont sell yourself short by saying small fry, you guys and the whole Night is Day team are very much a part of the Glasgow Show and as such many people look forward to seeing what progress etc has been done this year!!

Keep up the good work and also keep the faith ;)

:chair:

Hey guys,

I know we're small fry compared to all the other excellent guests appearing this weekend, but we'll be there for the full two days at our stall to promote our new superhero movie, "Night is Day".

Over the two days we'll have different cast and crew members from the film taking part to talk to everybody about the movie and answer any questions you have. Cast include -

Cat Joss - Our villainous Caillech (Saturday)

Tam Toye - The evil Mr. Philips who tries to make a deal with the Caillech (Sunday)

Mark Harvey - Frank Stone, an insane assassin who works for Philips (Saturday)

Sean Anderson - One of our actors who plays a Scavenger demon (Saturday)

Chris Summers - Jason Mackenzie, our superhero! (Sunday)

Nicki Fleming - Lexi, our supernatural vampire who helps Jason

Colin McCredie - Taylor, a police informant who runs his own dodgy business (Saturday 12pm-1.30pm)

Simon Weir - CS Carlisle, head of the police and friend to Superintendent Charles Sloan (Saturday 12pm-1.30pm)

We'll also have our comic book artist David Fergusson both days, Dougie Coull who is our official photographer and Adam Wardrop who is our director of photographer.

Mark, Colin, Simon and myself will be doing a guest talk from 12.50pm on the Saturday so please come along and ask us anything you'd like.

We'll have official Night is Day t-shirts, hoodies, posters, postcards and two comic books available to buy and we'll sign them for you too.

Our screen will be looping a 10 minute preview of the film including new footage and an exciting new trailer.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Fraser

Hi Fraser

Definitely will visit the stall and get something that can be signed. Can I ask you a daft favour - please a have good sign saying "Night is Day" or something. My eyes aren't what they used to be. Should be fun. :WINCE:

Hi Fraser Bryan here i will most certainly visit your stall and get the new lexi comic and movie poster for you and the cast to sign i totally agree with what anniekins says you guys arent small fry you all a part of the glasgow family and one of the big highlights of the event i hope you all can come every year cant wait to meet you's all again on saturday :WINCE: