latest guest announcement - DAME DIANA RIGG

showmasters

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't receive e-mail confirmation (like usual) of my photoshoot order but on my account in the shop it says that the order was received.....Does anyone on here know if it'll be processed or if I should e-mail to check?

If it's in the store account it's fine. But if you feel better feel free to send an e-mail.

An excellent coup indeed. Another proper 'A' list celeb. First Derek Jacobi and then John Hurt and now Dame Diana. It is excitingly encouraging to seeing the bar being raised for the level of guests attending events.

Not to take anything away from some of the excellent mainstream performers that have attended so far but I was begining to become discouraged by the number of prima donnas, wannabes and 'one hit wonders' at these events.

Keep up the good work :thumbdown:

Edited by Wheels

What the heck do I get signed?!!?

An Avengers photo ?

OHMSS DVD already signed by Lazenby ?

Theatre of Blood DVD ?

Or my personal favourite - The Great Muppet Caper DVD ?

If I were you I'd go fo the OHMSS DVD already signed by Lazenby. (Personally I'm aiming to get an Avengers photo, but that's because I already have Avengers photos signed by other members of the cast.)

As a Bond fan I'm absolutely stunned!

Diana Rigg is a notoriously difficult signer who steadfastly refuses to sign anything to do with James Bond or the Avengers. To have the chance to meet one of the best Bond girls and get an authentic sig on an OHMSS picture is a dream come true for Bond fans everywhere.

VERY impressed with this announcement. Well done Showmasters!