have your photo with a real "Oscar"Academy Award

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

this year we will be having a photo op with a real "Oscar"Academy Award

each day you will have the chance to have a pro photo op with you holding a real "Oscar" Academy Award :thumbup:

price will be £10

side_oscar.jpg

tickets to go for sale up soon

jason

we will be borrowing it from a friend

thats all we need to say on who owns it

but its a rare chance to have your photo with a real Oscar :smile:

Jason

Could we know what film it was won for? This may affect some peoples decision over whether to go for the photo op. (For example, if it was won for a film I like such as Star Wars then I'd be interested in the photoshoot, but if it was won for, say, Titanic, I would not be interested.)

no i am borrowing it from someone how dose not want to have any the spotlight on him and i agreed to that so sorry just be happy that we can borrow it for this photo op

jason

I respect that.

Let's not forget that there are also many oscars won by relatively "unknown" people in one of those technical, but not less important, categories. I once read that some special effects guy won 4 or 5...

Edited by Bergman

I've seen a few real Oscars and they are lovely. They have a display window in Paramount Studios where they show off some of their many Oscars over the years so I can't wait to get my hands on one.

Will we be able to hold the oscar when we have our picture taken?

each day you will have the chance to have a pro photo op with you holding a real "Oscar" Academy Award :YAHOO:

Judging by what was said in the original post by Showmasters, I'd presume so :YAHOO:

Btw, wasn't there an Oscar at the earlier Aldrin/Andress Autographica? Or did the guy not bring his gong, the big deal was that he won one..

Norman Wanstall (won for Golfinger) did indeed bring his Oscar with him that weekend.