Doctor Who Group! Entertainment Media Show

ToriClarkson

Well it worked okay at LFCC! And really the Entertainment Media Show is only a month and a bit away!

So I'm guessing some people may know what their cosplays will be!

We will meet up again for a group photo, and a general get together! (Times will be worked out once photoshoot / talk times etc. have been worked out)

Well I'll start the list!

Saturday

ToriClarkson - River Song - Let's Kill Hitler

Scriptermone - The 11th Doctor in the Tardis

Lisa Baxter - Amy Pond (Armour) The Girl Who Waited

Jemz Thomson - Amy Pond - God Complex

HohoCullen - Amy Pond - Curse of the Black Spot

chugs-in-credible - 11th Doctor

Gareth Shaw - Captain Jack Harkness

RossyBowties - Gwen Cooper

Steven Clare - 10th & 11th Doctor

Fiona Oram - Gwen Cooper

Carole-Ann Parker - Lady Christina or River Song - Day of the Moon

Matt Baca - 11th Doctor & Maybe 9th Doctor

David Lord - Harry Saxon / The Master

Jimmy Mann - 11th Doctor

Marc Brewer - 10th Doctor

Tom Tenth-Tennant Wagstaff - Raggedy Doctor

Max Pearson -

Kirstin - Amy Pond

Kim Churchill - Amy Pond

Archangel - 11th Doctor

The Dork Lord - Professor Yana to Harry Saxon / The Master

MBaca42 - 11th Doctor

Natalie Vanstone - Donna Noble

Andrew Julian Wishart - The last centurion

illascriptor - Amy Pond - The Impossible Astronaut

middaydelusions - Amy Pond - Let's Kill Hitler

Bexi Hemington - Amy Pond - A Good Man Goes to War

Sunday

ToriClarkson - River Song - Let's Kill Hitler

Scriptermone - The Doctor in the Tardis

Lisa Baxter - Amy Pond (Kissogram) - Eleventh Hour

Jemz Thomson - Talullah - Daleks Of Manhatten

LauraB1 - Madame Vastra the Silurian

Gareth Shaw - Captain Jack Harkness

Steven Clare - 11th & 10th Doctor

Fiona Oram - Gwen Cooper

Carole-Ann Parker - Lady Christina or River Song - Day of the Moon

Jimmy Mann - 11th Doctor

Marc Brewer - 10th Doctor

Tom Tenth-Tennant Wagstaff - 10th Doctor

Max Pearson -

Kirstin - Amy Pond

Kim Churchill - Amy Pond

Sammy 'Time Lord' Broadley - 10th Doctor

The Dork Lord -

WeddingFairy - Ianto Jones (& friends as Doctor and a Master)

David Nagel - 11th Doctor

Samantha Nagel - Ace

Victoria Kahl - Tardis

Natalie Vanstone - Donna Noble

reversethepolarity - Rory Williams - TIA

illascriptor - Amy Pond - The Impossible Astronaut

middaydelusions - Amy Pond - The Impossible Astronaut

Sci-Fi Steve - UNIT Soldier

LauraB1 - Madame Vastra the Silurian

Archangel - 10th Doctor

Edited by ToriClarkson

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent plan again Tori, it worked out rather well at LFCC. :drunk:

Well, I only plan to be in Who costume on Saturday... I think. I haven't really hashed out my final plans yet. But on Saturday I'll be some kind of Amy Pond (HOPEFULLY, massively dependent on time in the spoiler-ish costume from episode 10 of series 6...). If not another Pond, likely kissogram, and perhaps femme!11th in the afternoon.

Sunday is Ginny Weasley I believe, so not exactly suitable for the Who meet-up. xD

Excellent plan again Tori, it worked out rather well at LFCC. :drunk:

Well, I only plan to be in Who costume on Saturday... I think. I haven't really hashed out my final plans yet. But on Saturday I'll be some kind of Amy Pond (HOPEFULLY, massively dependent on time in the spoiler-ish costume from episode 10 of series 6...). If not another Pond, likely kissogram, and perhaps femme!11th in the afternoon.

Sunday is Ginny Weasley I believe, so not exactly suitable for the Who meet-up. xD

I've added you to the list!

Yee I love having a proper meet up with people! We'll get more photos!

That outfit from episode 10 would make a great cosplay! I hope you get it all done!

I've added you to the list! I must find you on the sunday ( and the saturday as well actually!)

I reallly want to take a photograph of you in that costume!

Thanks! Sure thing, Grab me as soon as you see me :) Oh I might be Jilly Kitzinger from Torchwood at one point on Sat too. Depends if I can afford an Eve shoot

I put a post on here and someone (mod?) deleted it, basically saying Dr Who cosplay EMS. Anyhoo you just put yours up and it serves the same purpose.

Kirstin will be cosplaying, she will probably be Pirate Pond again as we cannot find material to make a Madame Kovarian suit, we found some material which is £22 per metre and she would need 3 metres at least! Very hard to find anything similar to the screen costume for the eyepatch lady's suit.

Pictures of Karen in her new screen outfit was just in a magazine but the shirt is sold out already! :-(

Pictures of Karen in her new screen outfit was just in a magazine but the shirt is sold out already! :-(

Most pieces are usually sold out by the time pics are printed in magazines as they were bought a long time ago for filming. It's great fun trying to track them all down though lmao (heavy on the sarcasm there).

Anyway, I would have been doing Amy at EMS, but sadly I can't afford to come... :chair:

Hey ToriClarkson,

I remember when we met at Collectormania 17, I was dressed as the Tenth Doctor.

And to admit, I got chickened out at the last moment and missed the photo shoot with all of my fellow Whovian's! You did find me afterwards much to my embarrassment :YAHOO:

With deep regret afterwards I promised myself I would take the oppurtunity at L.F.C.C, and tried looking for you all day but found no luck - where were you all!!!

So after discovering this thread I will definatley join the shoot but need to know times and where its going to take place, I'm going on the sat only :D

Oh, and I will be dressed as The Eleventh Doctor! (Maybe with fez and mop?)

And my father who joins me on these ventures will be dressed as Amy Pond in police uniform (That was a joke!)

So please add me to the list :D

chugs-in-credible (Charlie)

Hey ToriClarkson,

I remember when we met at Collectormania 17, I was dressed as the Tenth Doctor.

And to admit, I got chickened out at the last moment and missed the photo shoot with all of my fellow Whovian's! You did find me afterwards much to my embarrassment :YAHOO:

With deep regret afterwards I promised myself I would take the oppurtunity at L.F.C.C, and tried looking for you all day but found no luck - where were you all!!!

So after discovering this thread I will definatley join the shoot but need to know times and where its going to take place, I'm going on the sat only :D

Oh, and I will be dressed as The Eleventh Doctor! (Maybe with fez and mop?)

And my father who joins me on these ventures will be dressed as Amy Pond in police uniform (That was a joke!)

So please add me to the list :D

chugs-in-credible (Charlie)

Ohh noo! You must come for this meet up! At LFCC we were around the Cosplay Zone, we tried to grab everyone we could on the way round!

If you add me on Facebook I'll let you know as soon as the times are up so you won't miss us this time! :)

I put a post on here and someone (mod?) deleted it, basically saying Dr Who cosplay EMS. Anyhoo you just put yours up and it serves the same purpose.

Kirstin will be cosplaying, she will probably be Pirate Pond again as we cannot find material to make a Madame Kovarian suit, we found some material which is £22 per metre and she would need 3 metres at least! Very hard to find anything similar to the screen costume for the eyepatch lady's suit.

Ohh I have no idea? Maybe they took it out with all the LFCC ones by accident? A lot of them seem to be gone

What day are you going? Or will it be both?

I don't know who is more excited about this, Kirstin or me? Guess we will have to go both days, such brilliant guests have been announced. Mels, River Song, Amelia Pond and Rory Williams! WOW!!! :help:

We are going to try making a pirate coat as we hired the last one and it was a bit long.

Edited by CurlyKirsty

I'm planning on cosplaying A2A's Alex Drake when she first appears in 1981 on the Saturday. I bought a dress and a fake fur coat for this more than a year ago, and I still haven't worn them together. Need some red shoes I can cope with for 10 hours. I need new trainers, anyway, so might treat myself to some red Converse ;) Sunday, I'll be female!Sherlock Holmes Madame Vastra the Silurian. Need to buy some new brown shoes or boots for this costume (and to go with Idris, and Vastra's Jenny) - the ones I'd had for possibly more than ten years gave up the ghost at LFCC.

I'll have miscellaneous fandom badges again, so I'll come on both days anyway, though. Just need to work out which Who and Sherlock ones I haven't offered yet :D

The blue shirt Amy wears is from Top Shop, item is Hankerchief cropped top, in Ice Blue and the product code is 2292916. I spoke to someone in Customer services who informed me that it will be back in stock on the 19th September. Here's hoping.

Brown boots, mustard yellow tights, denim skirt and jacket and a long white tee shirt underneath would complete the Amy Pond/Tesselater cosplay, but it all hangs on getting that shirt.

Got photoshoots sorted, Arthur, Nina, Caitlin and the Churchill and Hitler actors. Kirstin and i are on earlybird ticket on Saturday and she will be cosplaying the saturday.

Edited by CurlyKirsty