Klingon & Orion Slave girls photo booth

Back by popular demand :D the Klingons are back. The Orion slave girls will be there also. :YAHOO:

Same rules as before. We will take a photo with us in costume in front of a Klingon backdrop. The photos will be available for collection about 30 mins later. The cost is a paultry £3 with the profits going to Macmillian Cancer Support. ((we only take 30p to cover ink & paper). In 2009 we raised £481.36 and in 2010 we raised £741.71.

The two Orion slave girls will be in attendence but there will be no touching or else. :angel:

We fear there will be a major outbreak of tribbles and they will also be available also.

You will come and support our cause human....girrrrrrrr

Edited by House of K'Bragh

• 1 month later...

The photo stand has been set up as well as other flags etc. :( Bigger and better than ever. We have a few costumes, for you to dress up in for that authentic photo. We have Federation uniforms, Borg,:blush: Cardasian & Ferengi face masks for those who wish to be prisoners of the Empire :clap: as well as Klingon battle armour and robe for those who think they are worthy.

The stand is next to the Stage 1 and the cafe. There is NO excuse for not finding us. :firedevil:

As it is for a good cause, you will part with your money human. GIRRRRRRR!! :angry:

I have just sent out emails to those who requeted them.

Anyone else wanting their photo, please email "klingon.warrior1@googlemail.com" with their details giving the day & approx time of photo, their name and brief description of who was in the photo & I will try to find the correct photo.

Thanks for your support

Edited by House of K'Bragh

I got a picture, and tried on a very snug uniform to get it. Has the green washed off yet, ladies? My tribble is behaving itself, if it doesn't , it becomes a wig or a sporran. A very friendly crew, well worth a visit when they next appear. Thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...