Auction

peridot

Glenn Quinn or Andy Hallett autographs would be the most interesting for me, possibly a Joss Whedon autograph. Otherwise, a screen-used prop or item of clothing would probably have me reaching for the credit card lol.

Yes, a Glenn Quinn autograph! Doyle <3

Glenn Quinn or Andy Hallett autographs would be the most interesting for me, possibly a Joss Whedon autograph. Otherwise, a screen-used prop or item of clothing would probably have me reaching for the credit card lol.

Same for me, upsetting that ill never meet them, oh just so you know there is one of sarah michelle gellars leather coats on sale on ebay, i think its at £190 at the moment with a couple of days left, it is from the season 6 episode wrecked

i would love some props to be auctioned though =]

Same for me, upsetting that ill never meet them, oh just so you know there is one of sarah michelle gellars leather coats on sale on ebay, i think its at £190 at the moment with a couple of days left, it is from the season 6 episode wrecked

i would love some props to be auctioned though =]

Thanks for the head's up on the coat! If I had the money to spare I'd bid

dont tell me that...now i want to go buy it...

so do i, and i think i might just go and do that =] haha i need to check the price of it again though :)

Just thought id inform you all of my dissapointment, i didnt win it, it sold for just over £300 like £50 more than i had, unfortunate to say the least =[

Did it say which episode she wore it in?
oh just so you know there is one of sarah michelle gellars leather coats on sale on ebay, i think its at £190 at the moment with a couple of days left, it is from the season 6 episode wrecked

i bid £300 and it went for £302.75 - gutted!!!

You only see the next highest bidding step (your bid amount plus whatever the current bidding step is, in this case 2.75). They could have bid 500 or something.

thats not true cause i only bid 250 and it showed £302.75 as the final bid

You only see the next highest bidding step (your bid amount plus whatever the current bidding step is, in this case 2.75). They could have bid 500 or something.

What QS is saying is that there is no way to know how much the eventual winner actually bid, as they will only have a pay a small amount more than the runner-up. While they ended up paying £302.75, they could have actually bid any amount from £305 to £305,000+. Despite only just losing out, you might have actually had to bid a good deal more than that to beat them.

What QS is saying is that there is no way to know how much the eventual winner actually bid, as they will only have a pay a small amount more than the runner-up. While they ended up paying £302.75, they could have actually bid any amount from £305 to £305,000+. Despite only just losing out, you might have actually had to bid a good deal more than that to beat them.

ah sorry i misunderstood then, they were talking about the highest amount they could have bid rather than how much they won it for, sorry about that QS =]