The Hub 7 - HOTEL CODE

showmasters

Thank you! Finally I can book a room.

Will it be also possible to use this code with the internet booking form? It might rather be expensive to call from outside UK... (I'm in Germany)

Edited by Astra

Just tried booking but office hours are 9am - 5.30pm so will try tomorrow. Just out of curiosity, how much is it for 3 nights?

xxx

That would depend on what room type you are after :smile:

Per night

£60 single room

£84.00 twin and double room

£120.00 triple room

All rooms include bed and breakfast for the occupants. Room rate applies to all nights Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Just tried booking but office hours are 9am - 5.30pm so will try tomorrow. Just out of curiosity, how much is it for 3 nights?

xxx

That would depend on what room type you are after :smile:

Per night

£60 single room

£84.00 twin and double room

£120.00 triple room

All rooms include bed and breakfast for the occupants. Room rate applies to all nights Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks, it's a twin room I'm after. Will call tomorrow. :)

xxx

No online booking with the code :(

Can't use the phone, this isn't helpful for me. Do you know if online booking will become available with the code at some point?

Also, is any money taken at time of booking?

The answer to the money question is a couple of posts above yours. ;)

As with all hotels they take a card as a guarantee but when you arrive you can pay with cash or a different card no problems. There is no deposit taken.

I don't think online booking was available for the events at the Radisson so far, but of course this may change at some point.

Yay, just booked mine! I was so worried because of how poor I am. At this rate, I'll be booking the actual Hub tickets a day before the event XD But I rang and they just needed a card to confirm, then we pay by cash/card on the day! Plus, you've got up to 4pm on the day to cancel without any charge as well. Result!

Iv'e got mine booked!!

I asked for email confirmation tho and not recieved it :/ hmmm

I'd phone them back and check they took your email address down correctly. I received my confirmation a few minutes after I booked today. Once when I stayed at the Park Inn I never received confirmation and a few months later I found out they'd taken my email down wrong.

xxx

I've already done that 3 times now and checked the address and still not arrived. One last go tomorrow , never had to wait this long before,we stayed here for another con this year so hopefully will be ok. maybe just busy.

Edited by buffy2k