Latest Guest Announcement - CLARE HIGGINS

showmasters

Another amazing guest to start the day! This really is great!!

Knew it would have been a great idea to start a Hellraiser poster at LFCC, sadly I didn't have the funds, but for those who did, WOW they are going to look amazing now! Great job! B)

Agreed! Sadly, I lacked the funds to complete a poster with the guys at LFCC. Imagine the glory of a finished poster!! ;)

• Moderators

She's Josie in Being Human too! :YAHOO: Loved that character and her relationship with Mitchell :) I hope SM provide BH prints

I would bring your own if you can source one. Very likely to be mostly Hellraiser and perhaps GC ones.

this will leave me with only Sean Chapman to complete the main cast of Hellraiser one!!! and he is a possible, but has been a no show at shows not run by SM in the past, maybe SM can finally make him appear???

As for Grace Kirby (Female I) I heard she wants nothing to do with the movie so I'm guessing she will be the one that will never happen, I have always considered Barbie Wilde as THE Female cenobite.

My original Hellraiser I cinema poster will now have 15 sigs on it with Clare on it (I have been getting people from all 8 Hellraiser movies on it)

Also on the Hellraiser subject, any chance of getting Marc Warren? he is a quality actor and played the weird freak Joey in Hellraiser:Deader! would love to meet him!!!

• 1 month later...

Clare was amazing today! i have mad respect for her, every time i walked past she was never once sitting down at her desk but instead met all her fans on the other side of the table and was so interactive and thankful to meet everyone. she was the only one i came to see and was not disappointed.

Clare was amazing today! i have mad respect for her, every time i walked past she was never once sitting down at her desk but instead met all her fans on the other side of the table and was so interactive and thankful to meet everyone. she was the only one i came to see and was not disappointed.

Completely agree. Truly wonderful. It felt more like she was hosting a dinner party and was greeting each of her guests personally at the door!