Say Hello!

Since no one has started this thread for CMG this year, I'll start!!!!

Im Ross and I'm coming through from Perth!

I'm a massive Indiana Jones and Star Wars collector and fan!!!!

You will recognise me as I always wear my Indy leather jacket to CMG!!!!!

Really looking forward to CMG as its only once a year up here and hope to pick up some vintage figures!!!!!

Anyway "Hello" to everyone attending!!!!

:rolleyes:

Hi Ross. Think I was directly behind you in the queue last year. I think this was you because of your Indy jacket. We chatted inside about the lack of quality figures Star Wars moc figures and you directed us to some beaters that we sent for U grading.

If this was not you apologies.

Hi Ross. Think I was directly behind you in the queue last year. I think this was you because of your Indy jacket. We chatted inside about the lack of quality figures Star Wars moc figures and you directed us to some beaters that we sent for U grading.

Hi, yes that was me!

Hopefully someone this year will be selling ungraded figures that won't break the bank!!!!

:thumbup::dance:

Vicki.

Cosplay Lara Croft.

Traveling from Aberdeen.

3 tarantulas. Don't diss them or I'll shoot you.

Facebook.com/x.wildatheart.x

:thumbup: what kind of tarantulas? a friend of mine had a chilean rose :3

I have a G.Rosea but she's a RCF rose. So she's basically a chile but shes quite pink. Ala:

292283_10150745259705109_887575108_20060522_1575433_n.jpg

Also have a G.Pulchripes sling whos unfortunately in a very bad way atm and is sat in ICU :dance: although its likely hes dead already, can't give up though!

And my pride and joy:

248500_10150640674265109_887575108_18821685_5039276_n.jpg

Hooker the B.Smithi <3

Hi, yes that was me!

Hopefully someone this year will be selling ungraded figures that won't break the bank!!!!

:vader: :vader:

Hi Dr Jones! :D

Saw you in the queue too! I remember you looking at autographs and telling me there wasnt much up to your standard last year.

Let us hope the quality of SW is there this year! :D

Never know this might be the year where you are spoilt for choice!!

:D:D:D

Vicki.

Cosplay Lara Croft.

Traveling from Aberdeen.

:D what kind of tarantulas? a friend of mine had a chilean rose :3

Also have a G.Pulchripes sling whos unfortunately in a very bad way atm and is sat in ICU :D although its likely hes dead already, can't give up though!

As weird as this sounds, they're beautiful :D i would love a tarantula but i have cats and think that could be a problem lol!

Don't give up hope in terms of the above mentioned, a friend of mine had one which looked like it was in a bad way and about a week later it was completely back to normal :) Best of look to your spidey :vader:

I'm Ange, 36, coming all the way from Hampshire in England.

2nd time crewing this event, absolutely loved it last year - the only thing I didn't love was the overnight coach travel there and back which I swore blind I would never do again.

Soooo, this year...................... I'm........................... doing overnight coach there and back again LOL!

a friend of mine had a chilean rose :3

I've got a Chilean Rose, it's in the fridge chilling right now.

Oh.......... sorry............. your'e not on about wine are you?

Hehehe!

2nd time crewing this event, absolutely loved it last year - the only thing I didn't love was the overnight coach travel there and back which I swore blind I would never do again.

Soooo, this year...................... I'm........................... doing overnight coach there and back again LOL!

Hehehe!

Haha Angie you should totally never say you won't do something again. i hope you get drunk :D

and that wine joke is pretty good haha. surprised you managed to come up with something like that :vader:

Hehehe!

Haha Angie you should totally never say you won't do something again. i hope you get drunk :D

and that wine joke is pretty good haha. surprised you managed to come up with something like that :vader:

I dont' get drunk much at the moment, medication and all that lol.

Annnnndddd - what a complete and utter plonker!! I got my age wrong!!

I'm 37, not 36!!!

And what do you mean, your surprised I come up with something like that. Just you wait woman, 2 weeks!!!

Vicki.

Cosplay Lara Croft.

Traveling from Aberdeen.

:D what kind of tarantulas? a friend of mine had a chilean rose :3

Also have a G.Pulchripes sling whos unfortunately in a very bad way atm and is sat in ICU :D although its likely hes dead already, can't give up though!

As weird as this sounds, they're beautiful :D i would love a tarantula but i have cats and think that could be a problem lol!

Don't give up hope in terms of the above mentioned, a friend of mine had one which looked like it was in a bad way and about a week later it was completely back to normal :) Best of look to your spidey :vader:

Aw thanks. yeah I've not given up all hope yet but unfortunately tis likely hes a goner.

Aha, Ben was being awfa cute just 30 mins ago. Digging a wee tunnel and carrying substrate from one part of her tank to another. :D

Hehehe!

Haha Angie you should totally never say you won't do something again. i hope you get drunk ;)

and that wine joke is pretty good haha. surprised you managed to come up with something like that :poki:

I dont' get drunk much at the moment, medication and all that lol.

Annnnndddd - what a complete and utter plonker!! I got my age wrong!!

I'm 37, not 36!!!

And what do you mean, your surprised I come up with something like that. Just you wait woman, 2 weeks!!!

didn't stop you at ems 2010 :P

and can't believe you got your age wrong. i think you lied about where that chilean rose was ;)

ahhh i'm so scared. quivering in my boots!

Vicki.

Cosplay Lara Croft.

Traveling from Aberdeen.

;) what kind of tarantulas? a friend of mine had a chilean rose :3

Also have a G.Pulchripes sling whos unfortunately in a very bad way atm and is sat in ICU :( although its likely hes dead already, can't give up though!

As weird as this sounds, they're beautiful :P i would love a tarantula but i have cats and think that could be a problem lol!

Don't give up hope in terms of the above mentioned, a friend of mine had one which looked like it was in a bad way and about a week later it was completely back to normal :) Best of look to your spidey :poki:

Aw thanks. yeah I've not given up all hope yet but unfortunately tis likely hes a goner.

Aha, Ben was being awfa cute just 30 mins ago. Digging a wee tunnel and carrying substrate from one part of her tank to another. ;)

I think we must sound really weird saying spiders are cute and beautiful. hope no one who has arachnophobia comes onto this thread ><

Hello everyone

I think most of you know me by now, if you dont then where have you been under a rock?

This will be my 6th CMG and my 4th crewing! A nice localish show for me for a change no 6 hour each way drives.

Am sure I wil see you all around and will hopefuly have time to at least say hi to you all!

See you all very soon less than two weeks :poki:

Andrew Murray

Edited by mojoe

Hi, yes that was me!

:vader::vader:

Hi Dr Jones! :P

Saw you in the queue too! I remember you looking at autographs and telling me there wasnt much up to your standard last year.

Let us hope the quality of SW is there this year! :D

Never know this might be the year where you are spoilt for choice!!

:D:D:D

The problem last year was that the only SW carded figure dealer had graded stuff which I dont buy!!!!

lol Think I've said this before but grading is purely opinion, and I've been collecting vintage SW figures since 1981 (when I was a nipper!!!!) so am not bothered what someone else thinks!

Hopefully someone will be selling ungraded figures in good old Star Cases!!!!!

:D

Hello everyone

I think most of you know me by now, if you dont then where have you been under a rock?

This will be my 6th CMG and my 4th crewing! A nice localish show for me for a change no 6 hour each way drives.

Am sure I wil see you all around and will hopefuly have time to at least say hi to you all!

See you all very soon less than two weeks :D

Andrew Murray

Wow i've never once saw you on here. That rock must have been PRETTY big :P

Hey folks, my name is Dominic, or Dom, if you aren't one for formalities :D

Sadly I'm not as active on here as I'd really like to be, due to work and University, but I'm hoping to change that soon

You'll probably be able to pick me out at the show as I am usually seen carrying a Canon camera and wearing a black beanie hat, regardless of the weather :D

Looking forward to meeting people and as always, looking forward to the show itself :)

Hey folks, my name is Dominic, or Dom, if you aren't one for formalities :D

Sadly I'm not as active on here as I'd really like to be, due to work and University, but I'm hoping to change that soon

You'll probably be able to pick me out at the show as I am usually seen carrying a Canon camera and wearing a black beanie hat, regardless of the weather :D

Looking forward to meeting people and as always, looking forward to the show itself :)

Hi there!

Glad you're looking forward to the show :) and it depends on what sort of canon camera you have! if it's a dslr i'm sure you'll be spotted pretty easy :D

Steve aka Scapey here...

I'll be manning the display table for my prop/costume collection over the weekend, and costuming at a Colonial Marine, as well as a few other outfits.

And, in case I've not mentioned it :D

I'll be DJing a wee party for y'all in Classic Grand on Jamaica Street in Glasgow on Saturday night.