Introduce Yourself

TeamQuil

Name: Gabi. I'm new here so Hi y'all!

From: Spanish but I've been living in The UK for 11 years. I live in Reading, Berks

Been to any ME cons before?: Never but I'm not missing next year's one!

Ticket for B3: Gold

Interests: True Blood more than anything, The Vampire Diaries, White Collar, Supernatural, Justified, Sons of Anarchy

Pic: Me with Ian Somerhalder & Paul Wesley from KLZ Con in Spain, June 2011

OH MY GAWD, you lucky sod. Id KILL to meet Ian and Paul :P lol

X

Name: Rachel

Been to any ME cons before?: Bitten 1 & 2and HW 1 & 2

Ticket for B3: Bought

Interests: Anything vampire, ghosts and the supernatural, cult tv shows (Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Buffy back in the day!, Angel, Medium, CSI etc). Also love travel and culture.

Pic: A very pregnant me with Joe (Alcide) at Bitten2

Edited by Blackviolett

Name: Zak

Been to any ME cons before?: None so far, Bitten 3 will be my first and i'm so excited!

Ticket for B3: Gold

Interests: TV shows is my number one interest :YAHOO: Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Supernatural, GoT, Dexter. Also im a big movie fan & i direct short films at my college, it's awesome :YAHOO:

Pic: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphoto...0_2294410_n.jpg < i'm a bit drunk, i do apologise :YAHOO:

Name: Hannah 'Bloo' Sibley, i also go by Blackeye Bloo (Roller derby name!)

Been to any ME cons before?: Bitten 2

Ticket for B3:

Interests: True Blood, Jersey Shore (yeah yeah, i know :P) anddddd loads of stuff but i can't think of anything?! haha

Edited by 1of2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi!

i am Beccie

I am 28

i am from Hertfordshire

Never been to any conventions before never mind ME ones. But i am going to Bitten 3 just waiting till pay day to book ticket and hotel.

I LOVE Twilight, True Blood and Vampire Diaries.

I will get a picture up in a sec.

I am going to Bitten 3 by myself and am lookign to make some friends before i go so i am not a complete loner when i get there. So if you are going add me as a friend on bookface https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/rebecca.treglohan :)

Beccie

xxx

Hello all,

My friend Tim and I will be booking this week. Bitten 2 was the first con he'd been to (I've been to loads now!) and he loved it, so we're very glad to be going again this year. Oh, I'm Lucy by the way! I'm from Hertfordshire too :)

Meeting Joe Manganiello last year was amazing. We were lucky enough to have the tea with him too and he was such a nice guy. He even tweeted both Tim and I after the event to say thank you to us! Amazing :D

Looking forward to it! x

Name: Dazzler

Been to any ME cons before?: Plenty, all Bittens so far,Vampire Ball etc

Ticket for B3: Gold :clap:

Interests: Gaming, Training in Muay Thai,K1 & Shoot...Films and collecting

T.V True Blood obviously :P Also love Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Wakling Dead,and Sons of Anarchy....

• 1 month later...

Name : Adam

From : Born at Devils Bridge, Dyfed in wales, Now walking the streets of Coventry

Been To Any ME Cons Before : No i wanted to go Bitten 1 and 2 but was always worried about going on my own, and i was caring for my dad who i no longer care for so Bitten 3 i have no excuse

Ticket for B3 : None yet (which is best to get?)

Intrests : True Blood, WWE, Supernatural, American Horror Story, Music, Comedy, Tattoos, Xbox, Any kind of Submarine film, Vampire Tennis (It may catch on one day haha)

Photo : http://imageshack.us.../imgp0037a.jpg/

Any tips or advice for a fella wanting to come to bitten 3 on his own?

Also may i add.... I wish i was Jessica's

• 3 weeks later...

Hi im Amanda and im 37 yrs old (even though my brain is still 18) I am a virgin at Bitten (so please be gentle...) Really looking forward to meeting with all my fellow Trubies... Favourite characters are 1) Eric, 2) Lafyette, 3) Tara... But to be honest meeting anyone of them will be fab.....I am a pretty easy going kinda person who will talk with anyone who will listen.... Cant wait to meet you all x x