A The Walking Dead/Supernatural/Dexter/Horror or A Sanctuary/Warehouse

carnosoul

Hi Everyone i think a The Walking Dead/Supernatural/Dexter/Horror or a Sanctuary/Warehouse 13/Eureka/Primeval or a The Vampire Diaries/Teen Wolf/Being Human uk and us/Secret Circle convention would work does anyone else think it any of these would work :D

The walking dead, Dexter, Supernatural con would be epic!

A walking dead one for sure!!

Thanks Muthur they all have really big fan followings a walking dead one would work great as it is such a massive show :rolleyes:

Would love a warehouse 13 con but think it could work well as a mixed con -

Sanctuary/Warehouse 13/Eureka/ Alphas

Thanks Killerinc i never thought about Alphas that would work great in a mixed Warehouse 13/Sanctuary/Eureka/ con too :lol:

Thanks Muthur they all have really big fan followings a walking dead one would work great as it is such a massive show :frankie:

Agreed, with The Walking Dead season two on it's way too, personally think that'd work out great!

And well, Andrew Lincoln just seems like a great guy anwyay! :blink:

Thanks Muthur they all have really big fan followings a walking dead one would work great as it is such a massive show :frankie:

Agreed, with The Walking Dead season two on it's way too, personally think that'd work out great!

And well, Andrew Lincoln just seems like a great guy anwyay! :blink:

yes please, just saw a trailer for season 2 and its looking mighty awesome.

jon bernthal would be good as well as andrew lincoln :D

Thanks Muthur they all have really big fan followings a walking dead one would work great as it is such a massive show :thumbup:

And well, Andrew Lincoln just seems like a great guy anwyay! :dance:

yes please, just saw a trailer for season 2 and its looking mighty awesome.

jon bernthal would be good as well as andrew lincoln B)

Season 2 looks great! And good call, they'd be great together!

So do i and they both seem really nice i cant wait for season two and find out what jenner said to rick i havent seen the trailer for it yet what is it like :thumbup:

Would love to see Showmasters do a Supernatural or Vampire Diaries or Walking Dead Con. I would pay big style for any of these!

Hopefully fingers crossed if we can get loads of fans to suggest one or a mixed convention Massive Events will start one :dance:

• 3 weeks later...

i would love to meet Laurie Holden she has been alot films and tv shows i love like Silent Hill,The Mist and The X Files :D

I would have thought SM would have snapped up her and the other cast members as they have all been in loads of stuff, but no. One day I would really love the whole cast to do a con here.

Edited by special child

Hopefully one day they will fingers crossed as i would love to meet all the cast too especially Lauren Holden,Emma Bell and Micheal Rooker :yoda:

I will have a major swoon if Laurie Holden, Andrew Lincoln, Jon Berthnal or Norman Reedus attend. The guy who played Jim is regular on the con circuit, as is Michael Rooker and Steven Yeun

Hopefully one day they will fingers crossed as i would love to meet all the cast too especially Lauren Holden,Emma Bell and Micheal Rooker :thumbup:

I will have a major swoon if Laurie Holden, Andrew Lincoln, Jon Berthnal or Norman Reedus attend. The guy who played Jim is regular on the con circuit, as is Michael Rooker and Steven Yeun

I've heard Micheal Rooker and Steven Yeun are really nice and friendly to meet i think loads of people would attend collectormania glasgow or london film and comic con to meet them :smile:

Hopefully one day they will fingers crossed as i would love to meet all the cast too especially Lauren Holden,Emma Bell and Micheal Rooker :D

I've heard Micheal Rooker and Steven Yeun are really nice and friendly to meet i think loads of people would attend collectormania glasgow or london film and comic con to meet them :P

agreed. i tried to buy the comic at lfcc this year and every stand had sold out! i think this kinda shows it's popularity, and i think to have any of the guests would be awesome. a con for it would be insane (imagine the cosplay walkers! ahhhhhhhhh so awesome), but some guests would be awesome

Hopefully one day they will fingers crossed as i would love to meet all the cast too especially Lauren Holden,Emma Bell and Micheal Rooker :o

I've heard Micheal Rooker and Steven Yeun are really nice and friendly to meet i think loads of people would attend collectormania glasgow or london film and comic con to meet them :D

agreed. i tried to buy the comic at lfcc this year and every stand had sold out! i think this kinda shows it's popularity, and i think to have any of the guests would be awesome. a con for it would be insane (imagine the cosplay walkers! ahhhhhhhhh so awesome), but some guests would be awesome

i tried to buy the comic too at collectormania glasgow this year but sadly didnt have the money lol the cosplayers would be awesome they could do a sponsered zombie walk :P

the guys from the walking dead always seem to be american cons, this would be a con worth paying for!!!!!

come on SM bring it on!!

i totally second that opinon i think it would be a sell out con :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...