Party Theme Ideas

my*wife*says

I have been to all Bitten events......They have forgotten about us i think... we have under 4 months to go and only 2 guests,no party themes they have not even bothered updating us.....if this ends up being like last year this will be my last one.. Very poor in my oppinion when they are arranging other Cons that are not untill next year

If the guest won't commit to a contract, there's not much SM/ME can do. They're not going to hold back on later cons/events if the people they want are available and ready to sign on the dotted line! It's obvious by the quality of the guests we already have that they're doing their best, but the TB actors do tend to sign up fairly late, based on previous experience - we had only two guests for ages for both Bitten and Bitten 2, if I recall correctly. And shortly before the con we did have five guests lined up last year - it wasn't the organizers' fault that two cancelled pretty much at the last minute. (Besides, the ones we did have were great - I actually enjoyed it more in many ways than I did the first Bitten - but I appreciate that most people want to see a decent number of guests.)

Having said that, I hope we'll have some party themes soon if that'll reassure people a bit in the absence of guest announcements. I think the Fangtasia party is now a staple for the Saturday; am liking just about all the suggestions for the other two days and thoroughly enjoyed the previous con themes so am sure SM/ME will come up with something good.

Edited by CosmicAvatar

If the guest won't commit to a contract, there's not much SM/ME can do. They're not going to hold back on later cons/events if the people they want are available and ready to sign on the dotted line! It's obvious by the quality of the guests we already have that they're doing their best, but the TB actors do tend to sign up fairly late, based on previous experience - we had only two guests for ages for both Bitten and Bitten 2, if I recall correctly. And shortly before the con we did have five guests lined up last year - it wasn't the organizers' fault that two cancelled pretty much at the last minute. (Besides, the ones we did have were great - I actually enjoyed it more in many ways than I did the first Bitten - but I appreciate that most people want to see a decent number of guests.)

Having said that, I hope we'll have some party themes soon if that'll reassure people a bit in the absence of guest announcements. I think the Fangtasia party is now a staple for the Saturday; am liking just about all the suggestions for the other two days and thoroughly enjoyed the previous con themes so am sure SM/ME will come up with something good.

if i could like this i would hahahaha

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so i understand the actors/Actresses have commitments etc but we are under 3 months away now and there aint even party themes been announced yet let alone guest announcements, Some people have to save money and need a little notice to get all the stuff ready...Put it this way unless they pull something big out of the bag(specially after last year)..the people i have spoken to have agreed this will be our last Bitten con which is dissapointing as i have been to all of them...

Ok so i understand the actors/Actresses have commitments etc but we are under 3 months away now and there aint even party themes been announced yet let alone guest announcements, Some people have to save money and need a little notice to get all the stuff ready...Put it this way unless they pull something big out of the bag(specially after last year)..the people i have spoken to have agreed this will be our last Bitten con which is dissapointing as i have been to all of them...

I agree

Please annonce the party themes

Couldn't agree with you more on this, I really do think this will be my final Bitten con which is a shame as I've truly enjoyed the last 2 but the guest list seems to be getting smaller each year and again why we still don't have party themes yet when the con is only a few months away is beyond me?!?!

Couldn't agree with you more on this, I really do think this will be my final Bitten con which is a shame as I've truly enjoyed the last 2 but the guest list seems to be getting smaller each year and again why we still don't have party themes yet when the con is only a few months away is beyond me?!?!

It is a big shame as i luv the programme ... This con has alot of very nice people which go..... i meet them every year and have a good laugh..This con had potential,And after they raised the price etc i was expecting a little more.....

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, we had this last year too with themes are. People (including me) were getting upset about there being no more guests announced after the cancellation and party themes being delayed etc. It must be very hard for SM arranging it all but the party themes are essential to some peoples' weekends as its part of the enjoyment.

I hope everyone gets updated soon and is happier. X