Party Theme Ideas

my*wife*says

Go on you know you want to think of some already xx

Am hoping Fangtasia is just going to be Saturday night party every year xx

hotshot hoe down - fri

fangtasia - sat

sunday dont mind as i have a plan for that night anyway lol

I love the idea of a Hotshot hoedown! Gives us an excuse to play shed-loads of Pilbilly Knights. I won't be sleeping with a brother-cousin though :blink: Ooo I'll make some cornbread. I'm a beast with cornbread. Fact.

I know I said this last time, but I would love a "Maryann's wedding" party!!! lol TOGAAAA!!! :blink:

Helen :)

It's also the easiest thing to do. Nobody needs to make anything, just grab the sheet off your hotel bed!!

Liked the idea of Erics Basement Torture Chamber

Full Moon was a good idea too. Could be a bit of a crossover into the Lou Pines type outfits from this Bitten and werewolves.

Hotshot Hoedown with panthers, Hotshot Couture outfits and I like the idea of someone doing Jason on the bed!!

I would love a 'moon goddess emporium' night. you could hire mediums, psychics, palm readers, card readers, fortune tellers, etc. season 4 should be aired in the UK then so most would know what season it is, the witch one. blah.

we could dress up as witches/wiccans maybe.

fangtasia night was good.

maybe a 'werepack initiation' night. and we could have a real hardcore were night in the woods :wub: dancing, eating hogroast LOL. too far?

i'll think of more ;)

I would love a 'moon goddess emporium' night. you could hire mediums, psychics, palm readers, card readers, fortune tellers, etc. season 4 should be aired in the UK then so most would know what season it is, the witch one. blah.

maybe a 'werepack initiation' night. and we could have a real hardcore were night in the woods :angel: dancing, eating hogroast LOL. too far?

i'll think of more :D

I like this idea. "You will meet a tall dark stranger, with big teeth" Ooooooo, Jessica :D

maybe a 'werepack initiation' night. and we could have a real hardcore were night in the woods :angel: dancing, eating hogroast LOL. too far?

i'll think of more :D

Really love this idea!

I think another awesome one could be; "Long live the king" night?

The end of season three when eric was cementing russell, then eric was cemented.

We could have a foam party :( and the foam could be the cementing us!? hehe.

Or, we could do abit of eric and godric's past? Like when they were searching for russell in their army outfits, we could do a vampire/army night lol.

OR with season 4--- [spoiler ALERT]--- bill and nan flanagan's past when they were in the punk/rock era, punky clothes, hair, fangs etc..?

And then there's eric's viking era - we could dress up as cave men/women, vikings, basicly some flipflops and a potato sack? lol.

thinking of more! :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think we'll get a Merlotte's Halloween party from Season 4 on the Friday night, Fangtasia on the Saturday and a Fellowship of the Sun on the Sunday night.

:P

Jason

Fangtasia party OMFG :D

Well they've had one on the Saturday fro Bitten 1 & 2...

:D

Jason

MUST. BUY. TICKET. NOWWWWWWWW :D

• 4 months later...

I know parties are a big part of the con but I'd much prefer some info regarding guests as it's not looking too good on that front at the mo.

The 2 guests we do have are amazing but 2 is not really a line up, an official post on here from someone would be nice as we've been requesting one for long enough, and considering events that are a lot later than this one seem to be getting a lot of their attention it would be nice if someone could come and give us a reassuring post!!!!