Cosplay ideas...

mr_jason_smith

Well, I was really pleased with how Andy turned out and he was really popular. So thinking of getting his armcast off and getting him addicted to V for next year!

Need to think of something new to do as well, though it would be a shame to leave Talbot on the shelf so to speak...

Anyone else planning costumes yet?

:blush:

Jason

You should try crispy Russell with chains and carry Talbot about :P I've also started thinking about some outfits... one for saturday if its fangtasia again will be an full blown woah outfit next year totally unexpected with the help of some friends :blush:

Edited by Puff

You should try crispy Russell with chains and carry Talbot about :blush:

I thought about that, but I haven't got the make up skills and right build for that. I think Luke Fx was going to give that a go, but wasn't able to come this year.

Jason

You should ask him im sure he'd be more than happy to help you on that.. i know he had a different idea from when we spoke if he doesnt do russell :P if you ask him im sure he'd say hell yeah lol

You should try crispy Russell with chains and carry Talbot about ;)

I thought about that, but I haven't got the make up skills and right build for that. I think Luke Fx was going to give that a go, but wasn't able to come this year.

Jason

Jason's right that was my plan =)

Hi Guys, Sorry I couldn't make it this year.

I hit some money trouble and sadly had to drop out last minute.

(I had Costumes made and everything! lol. -One of which was "Burnt Russel & Talbot")

But never fear, I have already found another occasion to wear said piece and will also

consider wearing it again at Bitten III (Unless something cooler comes out of the eps between now and then)

I hope to see you all real soon.

Take care till then

Luke Smith FX

PS

I am always happy to help people with their costumes and ideas.

If any of you have any plans for Bitten III or anyother upcoming cons please don't hesitate to ask me for help.

;)

Edited by Valtharen

You should try crispy Russell with chains and carry Talbot about :WAVE:

Jason

Think you should do Andy on his ill-fated almost date with Holly carrying his bunch of flowers!! You need a young lady in the Merlottes waitress outfit to be Holly!

i think it would be awesome to go as lettie mae, and put a long blue flowery dress on with flip flops, black afro type wig thing, and an item (the thing she was waving about) saying "PRAISE THE LORD..CAST THE DEMON OUT" etc.

or not, i don't think i could pull that off...

You should try crispy Russell with chains and carry Talbot about :D

Jason

Think you should do Andy on his ill-fated almost date with Holly carrying his bunch of flowers!! You need a young lady in the Merlottes waitress outfit to be Holly!

Ha ha, that would be funny....

:D

Jason

i think it would be awesome to go as lettie mae, and put a long blue flowery dress on with flip flops, black afro type wig thing, and an item (the thing she was waving about) saying "PRAISE THE LORD..CAST THE DEMON OUT" etc.

or not, i don't think i could pull that off...

Oh please do this!! Please please please!!!

Grow my hair long. Grow a beard. Build up muscle by working out. Practise my growling

Yeh, I'm thinking of going as Alcide :pyth:

lol like the commitment

I've already started the beard off. As well as the huge amount of chicken I need to eat.

I love chicken, Nando's anyone? :D

• 1 month later...

So I have a couple more Bellefleurs I can do now:-

V Andy :- White T-shirt, open sheriff's shirt, vials of V.

058.jpg

Date Andy :- Either the brown suit or Sheriff's costume and a big bunch of flowers

a_250x375.png

:blush:

p.s. I am I the only one who thinks Andy and Jason should have their own spin off cop show?

:chair:

Jason

Edited by MrSmith

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Andy/Jason spin off show would be hilarious!

Some fantastic ideas coming out here.

Luke, your crispy Russell was amazing on Facebook!!

I dont know if I will dress up as anything in particular this year. Depends on the party themes and how much weight I can lose!

I will be attending as several characters throughout the Bitten 3 weekend.

The first being Burnt Russell Edgington :D

UndeadMouseyPoster03.jpg

Would love to spend some time with "Talbot InaJar" ;)

I'm sure that can be arranged. Looks like I'll be V Andy and date Andy for two of the nights so may not be cosplaying with Talbot at all. He'll be in demand for the photoshoots too by the looks of it.

cheers Jason