Guest requests

sungift500

I agree Helen, I would love to meet her! Even though i've only read 7 books, it would be awesome to talk to her about them!

I think the people I would love extra x2 to meet is Brit Morgan, Dennis O'hare and the ladie who plays Luna! And I think stephen moyer would be a great character in person, we would jel!

For me it would amazing if you brought Alex. And in second place the most beautiful woman on the show, Kristin. I know she attended at Bitten 1 but I think she is always a fantastic option as I see on youtube she's a blast.

After these two: Ryan, Nelsan, Sam Trammell, Allan Hyde

• 2 weeks later...

id like to see any youve had before.........esp joe, marshall, sam and jim parrack ;-))) *wishful thinknig :( *

or- TOP 5 WANTS FOREVER!!!=

deborah ann woll,:P

JAMES FRAIN *I NEED TO MEET THIS MAN XD * :P

fiona shaw,:jason:

michael mcmillian, :wub:

Kevin Alejandro.:yoda:

other that would get a HELL YER BABY from me=

allan hyde *forever!!!*

Michael Raymond-James,

denis o'hare,

chris bauer,

nelson ellis,

runia wesley,

ryan kwanten,

todd lowe *we need a double of him and chris XD *

carrie preston,

tara buck,

jessica tuck,

rachel evan wood and michelle forbes.

im full on determind to get next time :D

:P

Edited by sarahjbirkin

My list of guests for next year I would like is (This is not including Anna,Alex and Stephen as we would never get these i dont think)

Deborah Ann Woll (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE)

Ryan Kwanten

Denis O'Hare

Nelsan Ellis

Janina Gavankar

Chris Bauer

This is a list I think they will get

Allan Hyde

Fiona Shaw

Rutina Wesley

Paola Turbay

Kevin Alejandro

Jessica Tuck

I love massive events and have my ticket booked and will still go every year no matter what,But I would love about 5 guests at least this year

• 2 weeks later...

Denis O'Hare Please.

(Want to use my Costume again)

Edit: Valtharen I have removed the image that you posted, and amended your siganture. You have been previously informed that advertising not allowed on this forum, and that if you wish to do so then you must contact Showmasters, info@showmastersonline.com, to receive approval.

I also suggest that you read the Rules and Guidelines of this forum, which can be found here. Specifically the section on advertising.

Edited by 1of2

I have been to the last 2 bitten cons they have been great but I am expecting something special this year regarding guest as we only had 3 last year and they have uped the price for tickets this year...So i expect at least 1 of the main cast please

Would it really be too difficult to get Skarsgard?... I mean even if you can't get him for Bitten, how about for Comic Con or Collectormania? I would move heaven and earth to meet him! PLEASE?

Personally I don't think it's too big an ask! He was a guest at my friend's graduation at Leeds Uni, so I don't think he'd mind doing something like this! :)

I'm so glad I'm finally 16 ha means I can finally attend this! Well, if I get money...

Hmm, I would love;

Alex :D

James Frain

Sam Trammell

Ryan Kwanten :(

Nelsan Ellis :coolthumb:

Deborah Ann Woll

Allan Hyde

Theo Alexander

Denis O'Hare

Some of those are probably quite unlikely but no harm in trying ha

• 3 weeks later...